55

After getting home, Connor, his family, friends, lover and kids celebrate Connor's survival and release from the hospital. They celebrate for a good few hours and eventually everyone went home or their dorms.

Connor awoke to the warmth of Andy and Rin sleeping beside or on him. Ever since Connor almost ended his life and scared them, they didn't want Connor to be alone cause they were scared of what he would do or scared of losing him. Connor woke them, though they were cute and they got up, hugging, Connor still, thankful he wasn't gone and then they got ready for school.

They got to school and stop at the door. Andy and Rin holds Connor's hands for a moment saying its OK. Due to Connor scaring Andy, he didn't want to be left alone and after talking to the principal, he agreed to let us take him to class as long as he doesn't disturb the other students so we packed a ipad with headphones so he can be entertained and not bother anyone. Connor open the door and they got to their desks while Andy sat on Rin's lap and they went through the class as usual while Connor hear voices. Rin squeezed his hand, not trying to hurt him but to help him feel calm, knowing she's there for him. Connor smile and look at with a smile before looking at Andy who was doing the same.

As Connor and Rin were walking towards the store, Rin grabbed his arm right when they were near a orphanage. "You alright?" Asked Connor. "I want another child." Said Rin. "...what?" Asked Connor. Suddenly, she grabs Connor and pulled him to the orphanage.

Once inside, they were looking around when someone saw them. "Hello! I'm a caretaker of this orphanage...how may I help you?" Asked the caretaker. "Hi, we're here for a child." Said Rin. "Of course! Right this way." Said the caretaker. They walked through the place and a few rooms. Suddenly, Connor notice a group of kids laughing at a cute, small girl in a box. Connor approached them. "Your just gonna be here forever! No one will adopt you!" Yelled a boy. Connor look at them in anger but calmed down since there was nothing he could do...after all their children.

Connor walk to them and look at the kid more clearly. She looked hungry and slightly bruised. "Hey there." Said Connor. They turn to him. "You in the box...what's your name?" Asked Connor. She lightly blushes and looks away before muttering. "Excuse me?" Asked Connor. She spoke again. "I...don't have one..." Said the girl. Connor was about to speak when Rin approached him again with the caretaker behind her. "What are you doing?! Are you picking on her again?!" Yelled the caretaker. The kids suddenly run off laughing or screaming. Connor look towards the girl again. "Umm...ma'am, can we have her?" Asked Connor.

He ask, pointing to the kid in the box. "Oh, her? Why?" Asked the caretaker. "Why not?" Asked Connor. "Well, nothing is wrong, but most people want someone else." Said the caretaker. "Well...I pick her." Said Connor. Connor turn to her and walk to the box. Connor knees down to her and lift a hand to her. "Hi there...my name is Connor...I would like to adopt you...is that alright?" Asked Connor. She looked at him for a moment before smiling and jumped out of the box, hugging him tight. "Thank you!!! I wanted a home so much!" Yelled the girl.

Connor smile, hugging his new daughter. "Come on sweetheart...let's go." Said Connor. They to the office and file the adoption papers and eventually once done, they leave the orphanage and walk to the shops like they wanted to before and this time got what they need before walking home. Connor, Rin and Sally, who they decided to call their new daughter arrived at the dorm and Connor stop for a moment.

"Sweetie, before we enter, just know your gonna have a big brother." Said Connor. She nods with a smile and they enter the room. "Andy, where home! And we got a surprise for you!" Yelled Connor. Andy runs to the door and saw them. "Hi mummy! Hi Daddy!" Said Andy. Connor smile before turning behind him to see his new daughter behind him, holding his shirt. "It's alright, come out, he won't hurt you." Said Connor. She took a moment and came out, looking at her new brother while he looked at her too.