101

Connor blushes. "Y-You love me?" Asked Connor. She giggles, blushing before getting closer to him. "Yes~." Said Akaya. She kisses Connor and he blush but sank into the kiss and kiss back, holding her naked body to his and they kiss more as Connor got hard again. She stopped kissing Connor and giggles as she looked down. "Well, well, well, aren't you excited~?" Asked Akaya. Connor blushes. "I'm a teenage boy and your a sexy woman, what did you think would happen?" Asked Connor. She giggles yet again.

"Aww~ thank you sweetie~." Said Akaya. She began moving her hips, making her lower body rub on Connor's member as she kiss him again. They both moan and hold each other's body to one another. They kiss for a bit until Connor move his hand down to her crotch, making her stop rubbing herself on Connor and began to finger her while spreading his fingers slightly while adding a third finger and began twisting and moving in and out quite fast and she moans, hugging Connor and scratch his back slightly as Connor kept going.

Connor kept going and eventually she cums and after cumming about 9 times, she pants while hugging tightly due to pleasure. She looked at Connor before kissing his cheek. "That was good..." Said Akaya. She looked down at his still erected penis. "But I want more~." Said Akaya. Connor sighs before smiling. "Ok, but due to me being tired, you might have to a lot of the work." Said Connor. She smiles. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it~." Said Akaya. She turns off the shower and she dragged him out. "But first lets get dry and into my room so we're not wasting water." Said Akaya. Connor nods and they got dry before sneaking into Akaya's room without no one seeing them and once inside, Akaya practically pushed Connor onto the bed and went on top of him. "Just relax~." Said Akaya.

Connor nods before she kisses him again before laying beside him and began jerking Connor off as she kiss him. Connor grips her breast and fondle them, making her moan as she continues. She suddenly stopped kissing Connor and move down to my erection and began sucking it while jerking him off. Connor eventually cum, in her mouth as he kept her head on it, using his hand. Once Connor stop pumping cum into her mouth, she lets go and swallows the cum. She pants before turning to Connor and smile before going on top of him and put the tip at the entrance of her vagina. "You ready for the main coarse~?" Said Akaya. Connor nods before she lowered her hips, making Connor's erection go into her and she jolts before she puts her hands on his chest bit her lip with her eyes closed.

Connor lift his hands and touch her cheeks, making her look at him. "It's ok, take your time." Said Connor. Connor then kiss her and she kisses back, which helped her forget about the pain and she began moving as they kiss. Connor wrap his arms around her and hold her to him as they kept going and then Connor thought of something to pleasure her more and he gripped her ass, also spanking it before fingering her and she moans but also yelp in pain since she was obviously not use to this so Connor did what he can to be gentle and once she seemed to be enjoying it more then feeling pain, Connor began doing it faster along with adding two more fingers and began to finger has as she moved her hips up and down his dick. She eventually stop kissing Connor and look up as her eyes roll to the back of her head due to pleasure as her tongue was out and she looked like one of those pleasured people from pornos or more as she passed out right when Connor cummed. Panting, Connor felt Akaya on top of him, panting too and passed out. Connor then cover them with the sheets with what's left of his strength before passing out himself.

Panting echoed as Connor run in the void to get away from the figure behind him. "You can't escape your fate!" The figure said. Connor stops and turn to him, angry. "Leave me the hell alone! I ain't gonna give you what you wanted and I ain't gonna let you win!" Yelled Connor. Connor suddenly awoke in bed, feeling sweat going down his head. "Damn it..." Connor muttered. Connor then felt a hand lift and touch his cheek, making him turn to see Akaya, still naked from last night. "You ok sweetie?" Asked Akaya. Connor looks at her before trying to fake a smile. "Yeah...just another nightmare." Said Connor. She looked at Connor before making him lean back onto the bed and cuddle to him. "Its ok, we're all here for you...we promise it'll be ok." Said Akaya. Connor smiles, hugging back. "Thank you." Said Connor.