97

After Connor's "Fun" With Raven, they got dressed and left the bathroom. Connor walked to the room he was supposed to stay in when he notice Yang by her room, a bottle of alcohol in her hand. She turns to Connor and gives him a lustful smile. "Hello playboy~." Said Yang. "Hey drunk, how's it hanging?" Asked Connor. "Oh nothing...I gotta ask...why?" Asked Yang. Connor look at her, confused. "How are you so ok with having many lovers and kids? I mean one I get but the amount you have...why?" Asked Yang. "Cause I love them as much as they love me...the kids I love as much as well, spite me not being their real dad...I'd let anyone in because the ones I let in I love with all my heart...and even if I didn't, this way I can have them by my side forever...I'd take responsibility for them and do anything for them to be happy." Said Connor.

"Wow...I didn't expect that." Yang muttered. Connor smiles. "It's the truth and always will be." Said Connor. She smiles before walking closer. "And it doesn't matter how many you have to please?" Asked Yang. "Nope...cause I'd do anything for the people I love...why? You into me or something?" Asked Connor, trying to tease her. "*giggle* Maybe~." Said Yang. Connor blushes. "Y-Your serious?" Asked Connor. She nods, red face herself. "Well, I accept your feelings." Said Connor. She smirked before grabbing Connor's hand. "Come on...you owe me some attention...boyfriend~." Said Yang. Connor smirk before they walked to the room, Yang locking the door behind her and began undressing while Connor walked into the room, into her bed and when he turned to her, Connor blushes, seeing her naked.

"I don't mind this but I thought you meant the other kind of attention..." Said Connor. She giggles as she stepped forward, swinging her hips in a sexy matter. "Wait, isn't Ruby your roommate? Won't she what to be here soon?" Asked Connor. She hushed Connor as she turn to Ruby's bed, pointing to it. "She's sleeping...meaning if we be quiet enough we can have fun~ Besides she's a member of your harem right? It wouldn't matter if she joins us~." Said Yang. Connor smiles. "Guess you got that right...ok come on." Said Connor. She smirked before walking to Connor.

As Yang got to Connor, she gently pushed Connor onto the bed, which stung a bit due to the fresh scratches Raven gave Connor in the shower. "You ok?" Asked Yang. "Yeah, just a bit sore from a scratch Raven gave me." Said Connor. "Really? It happen when in the shower?" Asked Yang. Connor blushed. "You know?" Asked Connor. She giggles. M"I heard it from my room...you must be good for her to yell like that~." Said Yang. "Well, I went all out and you should've say for yourself since you expeirenced it." Said Connor. They kiss again for a bit till they needed to stop for air and she looked into his eyes and Connor did the same. They kiss again as Connor felt Yang's hand go onto his crotch. Connor kiss her as he reach over and gripped her ass tightly and they both feel back onto the bed, Connor landing onto the bed as Yang was on top of him.

They kiss as Connor gripped her ass and she rubbed his crotch when she suddenly stopped, getting up and looked at Connor as she lower herself to his crotch. She pulled his pants down as she gripped it firmly but also gently as she began jerking it. Connor moans as he look at her. She looked at Connor with a lustful face as she began licking it and Connor moans. Connor pant as he looked up and then her as she began sucking him off. She sucks Connor off and after a few minutes, she began going more faster and deeper as she began gag on it. Connor eventually felt very good to the point where he began grabbing her head and also move his hips, making Connor practically fucking her throat. Connor eventually cum down her throat and she coughed a bit once it was out.

"Hehe, sorry, it felt really good." Said Connor. She pouts before going on top of Connor and put the tip to her entrance. "Time for the main coarse~." Said Yang. Connor smirks before covering her mouth and moved his hips, making her jolt with a muffled yelp as Connor's dick went into her. Connor move his hand as Yang hits his head. "Idiot! Don't just do that!" Yang whispered yelled to not wake up Ruby. Connor laughs. "Sorry." Said Connor. She pouts before looking down with a red face. "I'll forgive you if you pleasure me." Said Yang. Connor smiles as Connor nods and slowly began moving as Connor hugs Yang's body to his. She moans quietly into Connor's ear as Connor kept going. She moans as Connor notice her eyes were lustful and had this look of pleasure.