ಠ⁠◡⁠ಠ

Yaaa did you honestly think we were done? Pfft.

You wish :P

Lmao I'm sorry. Wanderer came home during his banner run and now, his snarkiness is rubbing off on me. But anywaysss I'm going to need you to pretend like Wanderer doesn't exist for now. He's not supposed to get his redemption in the Inazuma Chapter yet.

Since we've reached the limits of Wattpad's capacity for a story, I've decided to split the Inazuma Arc into two: Chapter I (Certitude of Hypermnesia) and Chapter II (I'm not revealing the name to you until it's finished lol).

Chapter II will be placed within our Volume Two, which also contains the Sumeru and Fontaine arcs. With Inazuma Chapter I ending with a cliffhanger, you have no choice but to read the second book. You have absolutely no other choice mwehehe

Btw I've been receiving many messages (both public and private) telling me how much Liyue affected them. I'm flattered and happy but I have to tell you a secret.

...

...I absolutely had no idea where tf I was going HAHAHAHAAHA

I mean, I knew how it's supposed to end and go, but I honestly underestimated how much impact it was going to be making. Many feedbacks were about the fall-out with Childe and Teucer and the junction with Stella's backstory.

Yeaaa it was just meant to explain a story and bits of fanfiction lore, but wow. She grew on you, huh?

Anyways, thank you so much for the feedback and the compliments. It seems I'm not just using up my hours on writing fanfiction for nothing lmao. I'm just glad you're enjoying this ride as much as I do. But you all know that good things will have to end, right? This story will end once the official game concludes its own. We'll just see how this story pans out by then.

Aight this is getting too long. I'm sorry about the abrupt cliffhanger ending (not really) but I'd rather we split the chapter into two than cramming the story just to fit it into the chapter limits. Depending on my schedule, the second book will come out in October alongside the first few chapters of Inazuma Chapter II. Perhaps during our semestral break?

Who knows? I might be able to finish the Sumeru arc at the same time, if I feel like it ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Once again, thanks for sticking until this end. Your wholesome support is very appreciated. And don't worry. I'll mark this book as finished, but I'll post one last update in this book once the second book is ready. That way the others won't miss it.

Bye for now. See you on Volume Two!

★★★