ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

Heeyyyy I know most readers dislike author notes so I will keep this one short. To those who stuck to the end, a thousand thanks. The Mondstadt chapter is finished but we still have much to tackle and discover and secrets that needed to be unravelled.

I will publish the first set of chapters for Liyue once I finish planning out. This author needs a break but will bounce back in after a while with new stories and interactions ready.

Mondstadt: Anamnesis Among The Dandelions ✔
Liyue: Covenant of the Flickering Dust ✔
Inazuma: (work in progress)
Sumeru: ???
Fontaine: ???
Natlan: ???
Snezhnaya: ???
Khaenri'ah: ???????????????????

Follow my profile if you want to get notified as soon as I post. Though even if you don't, you will still be notified if you add the story to your library.

Also, would you like a small Q&A with the Mondstadt folks as a bonus? If you'd like that, drop the questions. Comment it or PM me if you want to remain anonymous.

As long as the question is for a person that shows in the Mondstadt chapter, there is a high chance for you to be answered. Or maybe if you just want some clarifications about the story or the characters.

Aight. That's enough for the A/N. See you next time. May you get the 5★ characters and answers you want.

Until next time!

★★★

Omniscius [Genshin Impact]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara