79(Ludi Harpastum): En Clair

Warning: Heavy sexual content.

♥ ♥ ♥

It doesn't take a second to open the door to Kaeya's room and close it once more. He was already pressing Soleil against the door before it could completely close, harshly pressing his body against her and claiming her lips with no room for objection.

Soleil only let out a small, sharp breath before pulling Kaeya in. The rising heat from his body began to arouse her with him pressing so close. Soleil let her hands roam across Kaeya's upper body and did not stop him when he did the same.

His hand did not hesitate to creep underneath her shirt and graze her bare skin. His other hand went down to her pants and tugged it down slightly, revealing Soleil's underwear teasingly.

Kaeya pulled at it, making Soleil moan in surprise against his lips. Her shirt and pajamas were unravelling due to his slow teasing, exposing parts of her chest and thighs that began to redden under his gaze.

Soleil leaned back against the door when Kaeya leaned in and kissed her jawline, trailing down to her neck and across her collarbone.

She let her head hang to the side and closed her eyes, whimpering and breathing heavily against his kisses. She exhaled softly when he kissed and breathed against her ear.

"Lock the door," Kaeya whispered huskily. Soleil complied, groaning when he touched her body daringly as she turned.

She gasped when she was pressed against the door, this time on her front. She barely managed to fix the lock before being squished by Kaeya from behind.

"Mm..." Soleil moaned when she felt Kaeya's warm hands press against her bra. He began to fondle with her breasts intimately, making Soleil lean her head against Kaeya's chest with a gasp and submit to him.

She began to whimper against the pleasurable sensation brought by Kaeya's daring touches. Soleil began to blush as she moaned helplessly.

She held unto his forearms but made small attempts to pry his naughty hands away. If anything, her timid actions only incited Kaeya to squeeze harder.

Another moan escaped her lips and she dropped her hands. "Naughty," she breathed out, feeling her legs beginning to shake.

Kaeya was satisfied with her reactions. That wasn't even the most he could do. He smirked against her ear, slowing down his groping on Soleil's chest.

"I know I am," he said. He nipped on her neck before removing his hands from underneath Soleil's shirt.

Instead, he began to slowly unbutton her shirt while sucking her neck. Once he was done, he went back to fondling her chest. He moved her unbuttoned shirt down so he could reveal Soleil's shoulders and nip at the strap of her bra.

Sometimes, he would stop to feel her soft cleavage with his fingers before continuing to play with her chest. He let his lips touch her cheek but never left a kiss.

Soleil continued to whimper, pressing her forearms against the door to support herself and survive Kaeya's incessant teasing. She could even feel him smirking against her skin.

She knew Kaeya was playful. But she never expected him to be this bold and...indecent.

Soleil gasped when Kaeya abruptly dropped his hands down to the hem of her pants. She began to shiver when his hands went underneath and play with the band of her panties next.