Inazuma Teaser

"All of this stalking is kind of getting old, don't you think? To be frank, I can't find a reason why you'd resort to such. Don't you have that much faith in me?"

"I do. However...you have a tendency to deflect when you find someone else who will help you meet your goals more efficiently. I can't help but feel a little threatened."

"Hm. Curious. Is that the real reason why?"

"You're an asset too precious to lose. So you'll have to excuse me if I take extra measures as if someone is about to take you from me. Because as far as I know, there are quite a few of them."

"You know I am not an item you own nor do I answer to you. Just be honest, milord–You're only looking for a slip-up in my actions for you to exploit."

"Heh...that too. Like I said, you are too precious to lose."

*

The distant nation of Inazuma is quite different from Liyue and Mondstadt. While still under the rule of the Raiden Shogun, the nation goes forward but danger strikes those who are unaware like a flash of lightning.

Soleil swiftly proceeds to Inazuma to investigate the death of the Fair Lady and her lost memories of serving The Balladeer would come into question. She was never the type to resort to violence and preferred schemes to get what she wanted with least bloodstains. That is how she always operated.

But in the unforgiving storms of Inazuma, she has no choice but to draw her blade in order to defend the beliefs she lives by from those who would dare oppose and sway her.

The battlefield is the chessboard, and the players would be the generals. Only the stronger warrior shall have their wishes honored. But is this line of thinking one that truly made sense?

Only those with the power and ambition to act will act. But ultimately, the price for doing so will be too great of a cost, and sacrifices will be made to satisfy the deal made by dreams. And if you make someone else achieve that dream for you? Well...

Let's just say it never ends with a happy ending.

"There will always be those who dare to brave the lightning's glow."

★★★

I am back >:3