7: You'd Fit Right In, Love

Amber was told to follow Soleil and Kaeya, but the both of them could easily discern why she was there. They still let her stay, though. Soleil 'fired' Kaeya, so she needed a new tour guide.

"You see that girl over there? That's Flora. She's an adorable vendor selling flowers. You should stop by and chat with her. Oh, and if you go that way, you will find the commissioner of the Adventure's Guild, Katheryne. She almost never leaves her booth so you can stop by any time if you want to do something and get paid for it," Amber giggled.

"Really?" Soleil asked as she looked at the direction, "That sounds like an easy way to earn money."

"Yeah, but sometimes, they only offer errands. There are only a few times they give out dangerous tasks but with a sweet amount of rewards as compensation," Amber answered.

She made a few paces in front to point at a distant tavern. "That, over there, is Angel's Share. It's a well-known establishment owned by the Ragnvindr Household. There is another prominent tavern called the Cat's Tail where a bunch of cute kitties play with the customers, but it's some distance away," Amber explained.

"I wonder how many taverns are there in Mondstadt," Soleil wondered. "Not enough to accomodate all the drunkards, that's for sure," Amber answered, making Soleil laugh.

"You only say that because you have yet to experience the taste of wine and the artistic procedure of making it. Though, of course, you are still a little young for drinking," Kaeya said as he followed the two girls from behind.

"I still can't understand how you can stand the burn in your mouth and throat. Not to mention how the intoxication can disrupt your mind after a few glasses. Scary," Amber shuddered, unknowingly following the two inside Angel's Share.

When she realized it, she blinked, "Huh? What are we doing here?"

"To eat, of course," Kaeya grinned, obviously having other things in mind, "Have a seat."

"To eat, not drink. I thought we were going to Good Hunter!" Amber complained. "Good Hunter?" Soleil asked as they both sit at the stools Kaeya motioned them to.

"It's a restaurant ran by Sara. She's a very friendly woman. I often bring my friend there when we're both not busy. The food there is just so good! You should join me so I can introduce you to her," Amber said excitedly.

"Of course," Soleil beamed a smile. "Really now, Amber. I meant to bring Soleil along with me so we can have some time together, then I hear you try and attempt to steal her away. Why do my plans always get interrupted?" Kaeya complained.

"So selfish. Soleil will need to meet more people here in Mond if she was going to stay for a while. She can't just survive on being in your presence alone," Amber said with a huff.

"I can take care of myself, but thanks for the concern," Soleil smiled. "Ah, there he is. Waiter," Kaeya called as he raised a finger to gesture someone over.

Though this person doesn't seem to want to comply. After saying something to the other customers by a table, he walked over with a blank stare at Kaeya.

"What do you want this time?" he asked, fixing his gloves. "Wow, so harsh. That's not good for first impressions," Kaeya said with a smile.

Diluc swept his blank gaze over and noticed an unfamiliar person sitting between Kaeya and Amber. His eyebrows rose, "You have company. That's a surprise."

"I'm an unpredictable man. Of course I have surprises," a mischievous look glossed Kaeya's tanned face.

Diluc's sharp eyes landed on Soleil. "You must be the person I heard the customers talking about," he said. Soleil gave him a curious look.