Chapter 250 Declaration of Leaving City B

When Qiao Yi and Xiao Huaizhou got the news and rushed back, they saw thousands of people in Wuyang Yang hanging their heads in silence, as if they were observing a collective moment of silence.

Xiao Lifeng's words were conveyed word by word to the crowd in the distance by the wind superpower. They were every word, and they were so reasonable that many people involved in the trouble lowered their heads in shame.

If City B can't even accommodate the Xiao family, which has contributed the most, then why are they, ants who can't even feed themselves, be so aggressive and clamoring here?

Aren’t heavy rains and zombies both disasters?

Why should you accept your fate if you are bitten by zombies, but if you are attacked by a heavy rain, you have to find someone to take responsibility for your life and death?

Who are they?

Looking at the damaged villa, Qiao Yi's heart almost jumped out of his chest, "Grandpa!"

Xiao Huaizhou led him to the front of the steps. When he landed, a wave of wind suddenly arose, which immediately overturned many people who were still on guard for any sudden attack. The sticks fell with a crash!

The people who were lying on their backs also started to cry out!

"I'll go in and see grandpa!"

Seeing that his uncle could still stand here calmly and deal with these people, Qiao Yi knew that his grandpa was fine, but he was still worried, so he left a word and got into the villa.

The crowd that had been silent just now became active again after Xiao Huaizhou established his authority, and many people began to whisper to each other again!

"The third young master of the Xiao family is here! What should I do? Can I still leave?"

"He is not as easy to talk to as General Xiao. Look at his face, does he want to eat people?"

"I'm just here to watch the fun, that's not much of a problem, right?"

"Don't be naive, this is their old house, and their head of family lives inside. Those superpowers who participated in the smashing and wanted to rush in and arrest people are probably going to die! Just watch! They will have their blood splattered in a while. on the spot!"

"By the way, why are you here?"

"Why else? The hospital distributed a wave of medicine, and then it ran out of stock. If you don't try your luck here, what else can you do? You can't just watch my brother waiting to die like this!"

"Me too, it's for medicine, but why should I ask for medicine? You really shouldn't come!"

"Uncle! Big brother!"

Xiao Huaizhou nodded slightly and greeted Xiao Lifeng and Xiao Huaiming.

"Is the Military Research Institute okay?"

Xiao Lifeng first asked about the situation of the Military Research Institute. He was too busy at the Military Research Institute, so he asked Xiao Huaizhou to help him deal with everything at the Military Research Institute. However, he never thought that someone would still take advantage of the loophole and disturb the family. Dad!

"Don't worry, there's nothing to lose. My dad and the others will be here soon!"

Xiao Huaizhou responded quietly. When he heard that his home was under siege, his father smashed a table on the spot and scolded Hong Changbo for repairing the plank road secretly in Chencang and gathering so many people just to confuse the public!