Chapter 255 Qiao Yin's Purpose

Privately, Lu Mingkun was curious about Qiao Yin's purpose, but also couldn't bear to refuse his request for some reason, so he immediately asked about the situation.

"It's like this. Unfortunately, my little sister also suffered from the sequelae of the heavy rain. Now she is getting more and more haggard and her life is on the line. I asked Mayor Lu to help specially approve some new drugs from scientific research institutes to save her life!"

As he spoke, Qiao Yin stood up and bowed with a sincere attitude. If his own father had not been able to count on her and his uncle did not pay much attention to his sister, he would not have come to ask for help alone.

"New medicine from the scientific research institute? Haven't you received it before?"

The scientific research institute has also been distributing medicine for a while. Anyone with sequelae should have received it long ago. Lu Mingkun was a little confused as to why he still came to ask for medicine!

"I got it, but it didn't help much. I saw that my condition was getting worse, so I wanted to continue taking it. After all, after knowing that the sequelae had entered an irreversible stage, those medicines were stopped! Mayor Lu, please help me. !”

Qiao Yin told the truth, there was no way to keep his sister at home half-dead, so he might as well keep trying and use the dead horse as a living horse doctor, so as to stop his mother's endless mouth of asking him to think of solutions!

He has special powers and ambitions, but there is no panacea that can save his sister's life. Just because the three of them, mother and son, are his father Qiao Zhenyu's so-called extramarital affairs, the Qiao family is quite critical of them!

Especially when their family came to the imperial capital to join his second uncle, his father and his second uncle had an unpleasant quarrel because they did not bring their half-brother with them. But in the end, it was because of the bad world and unclear life and death. It just passed!

After all, he is the only male in the Qiao family. His second uncle is guarded against his father when it comes to matters at home, but he doesn't specifically guard against him. If he works harder, he might be able to be groomed as the heir of the Qiao family!

In order to gain a good impression from his second uncle, he kept a distance from his parents and sister on the surface, trying to create an image of a good boy who was not affected by the family atmosphere, but secretly he was planning the Qiao family's property in the imperial capital together. Impure!

This time he came directly to Mayor Lu for help, but he was just borrowing the help of his second uncle. He had no connections with the military department, and the only ones who had first-hand information were the top leaders of the city government. After all, they were close friends with him. Sister, he has to try his luck!

"That's it! Xiao Qiao, although you are eager to save your sister, I still want to tell you the truth. The medicine from the Institute of Sequelae at this stage is indeed useless. To put it bluntly, it is not as effective as ordinary painkillers. It’s a pity that I couldn’t use it at the early stage of the disease, otherwise it could always save one or two!”

This is something that Lu Mingkun has always been worried about. According to the speculation of the scientific research institute, their medicine should still be effective if used in the early stage of the disease. Unfortunately, things are unpredictable. It is such an unlucky coincidence that once the medicine is available, the disease disappears. It can’t be cured, you say it’s irritating or not!

After hearing this, Qiao Yin pursed his lips and said nothing. After some consideration, he raised his eyes and looked at Lu Mingkun. Clear and gentle words flowed from his slightly opened lips: "Is there no other way? Is that so? Mayor Lu, even if there is only a glimmer of hope, we are willing to give it a try. If the scientific research institute has no solution and I don’t know of other... ways, I hope you can give me some advice!"

Hearing what he said, Lu Mingkun was shocked. As soon as the sequelae appeared, there was no good medicine. The new medicines developed by the scientific research institute under pressure were only rushed to the evening market. It can be said to be the only way. Why did this Qiao Yin Dare you ask this!

Thinking of the news he had just received, there was a new drug in City B, but the effect was uncertain. Even he couldn't say it easily, otherwise the trouble it would cause would definitely not be the smallest!

Regardless of the actual effect, the people of the imperial capital will force the government to come forward to seek medicine. There is nothing they are not willing to try in the face of survival!

As for City B, they couldn't explain that the information was shared not to cause trouble for others. They thought they had too much time to take care of themselves, so how could they have any spare energy to support the Imperial Capital!

But apart from him, only the military department probably knows this news. It is impossible for fresh news to reach other people's ears so quickly!

His thoughts were turning over and over again, and his face was not showy, but Qiao Yin successfully captured the answer. He came to the right place!

"Child! I can't say where there will be good medicine at this time, but the imperial capital has tried its best!" Lu Mingkun gave him the answer.

Qiao Yin understood the situation and did not ask any more questions. He only frowned and sighed, and said with a helpless expression: "I know, I still want to thank you for allowing me to see you!"

After saying that, he stood up and bowed politely to say goodbye: "Mayor Hong, you are busy with official duties, so I won't disturb you! I will visit you again when I have the opportunity! Goodbye!"

This farewell seemed a bit abrupt, but Lu Mingkun secretly breathed a sigh of relief, and the unbearable thoughts just now disappeared immediately!

"You're welcome, I didn't help much after all!"

After watching him leave the room, Lu Mingkun didn't have time to think about anything else. He immediately took out a lighter and lit up the newsletter he had pressed under the desk!

When the time comes, this is a secret that must be kept!

Little did he know that the secret that Mayor Lu thought he had kept perfectly well had been repeatedly confirmed by Qiao Yin!

The first time was when he met the mayor's secretary by chance. After a brief greeting and his request, he captured the information he wanted!

The second time I got confirmation from Mayor Lu’s words!

There is medicine in city B!

That medicine may be his sister's only hope for survival. His goal has been achieved, but how are they going to get to the distant city B?

After leaving the mayor's office, Qiao Yin quietly restrained his powers. His spiritual powers were different from other powers. They were not very lethal, but they could control others through brief contact without them being prepared. mental power to quickly capture some of their thoughts!

He is still working hard to practice and upgrade. I believe that when he breaks through to the fourth level, the position of head of the Qiao family will not be far away from him!

This is one of the reasons why he can make his second uncle accept him, just do what he likes and be the child his second uncle likes!

But there was one thing that always made him feel unfair and resentful. That was his second uncle's love for his brother Qiao Yi from the bottom of his heart. The blood of the Qiao family also bleeds. Why was he so partial!

Qiao Yi, Qiao Yi!

Qiao Yin thought angrily, after entering the Cai family, how could you possibly come back to compete with me for the Qiao family?

And the end of the world has come, will the Cai family still exist? Is Qiao Yi still alive? Even if there is life, so what? Can he come to the imperial capital? Wasn't he just abandoned by the Qiao family like trash?

He never thought that the people he, Qiao Yin, had cursed and hated in every possible way, had become the Xiao family members that his Qiao family could not invite back!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com