Chapter 278 Discovery in the Cemetery

Just as they were told, Qiao Yi and Xiao Huaizhou immediately set off back to the restricted area that had been dug into a small basin.

Sure enough, after San Bengzi couldn't find the legendary thousand-year-old beast bones, he began to live a completely ruined life.

It firmly believes that the thousand-year-old animal bones have been secretly taken away and hidden by the stinky rats. It and a group of mutated wolves are getting deeper and deeper into the pit, and the pit is getting bigger and bigger. It wants to go to the stinky rats to settle the score, but it seems... not that easy!

So, it simply led the wolf brothers to run in circles and roll in the pit, playing and having a great time!

Therefore, what Qiao Yi saw when he came was a group of crazy wolves and dogs, full of fun!

"Sanbengzi!"

Qiao Yi shouted at the top of his lungs, then looked at the small basin and sighed, "You really have to let it out quickly, otherwise the mountainous area will turn into a basin, and it will be flooded if it rains again!"

Xiao Huaizhou also agreed: "The destructive power is indeed great!"

Woof woof woof!

San Bengzi became excited when he saw Qiao Yi. He raised his head and shouted to the flying man in the sky, "Poop shoveler, please take me out, I have to dig out the smelly mouse's new home!" It stole the thousand-year-old beast bone!

"Hold you out!?" Qiao Yi looked at this stupid dog and was speechless. He really dared to think that if he could transform into a power-type person, he might be able to do it, but with his current small body, he could hold it A handful of long hair would be nice!

"It's impossible to hold you, but I can think of a way. Just listen to my instructions!"

Qiao Yi looked at his third brother and signaled him to land, then slapped his hand in front of him, and stopped San Bengzi's move to pounce on him and lick him as quickly as possible, "Stop, stop! Stop there and don't move! The rules have been agreed in advance. Yes, you can’t lick it!”

Woof woof woof! Poor and particular, so hypocritical!

Ignoring its dissatisfaction, Qiao Yi pointed to a gentle downward slope and commanded: "Plow back along here slowly, don't use too much force, dig through here and you can get out!"

Digging through is the hillside of this mountain forest, and just digs out a way down the mountain!

Woof woof woof! No, you still have to dig the soil, what’s the difference!

Although San Bengzi was disdainful, he still moved his claws obediently under the threat of Xiao Huaizhou's eyes. He had gained experience in the past few days, and he was ready to grab him!

In this way, San Bengzi worked hard to dig the soil, while Qiao Yi followed closely behind to collect soil into the space.

As it dug and dug, Sanbengzi realized something was wrong. The soil it dug out with all its strength was lost by the shovel!

No! It was eaten by him! The man who shovels shit actually eats dirt! so poor!

Ever since, the silly dog ​​San Bengzi silently worked harder. Since he wanted to eat, he should dig out more for him!

Woof woof woof! It called to the mutated wolves, "What are you doing in a daze? Come over and feed the shovel together. If he starves to death, no one will be better!"

Can't you just let yourself be spoiled by your own master?

So, in the remaining time, Qiao Yi was pleasantly surprised to find that San Bengzi worked harder and harder, and he couldn't stop him!