Chapter 237 The Xiao family has a clear conscience

The temperature dropped quickly and ice formed quickly, so various rescue forces were dispatched one after another, rushing into the streets and alleys all over the city.

Time is limited and the rescue is hasty. Various faint lights shine in the dark night, searching for people who may be trapped!

"Is there anyone else? If anyone is alive, please let me know!"

Someone kept shouting. They shouted for a while and then stopped and listened carefully, expecting someone to respond!

"Hey! If you don't get hit by the rain, you'll freeze to death!" After a brief silence, someone sighed with regret.

"Stop talking nonsense! Keep moving forward! We don't have much time!"

"Oops! What is that? A human?" Someone suddenly pointed at a corpse frozen together with a pile of debris and exclaimed.

"Let's go! There's nothing to see!" There are countless such corpses hidden in the ice under their feet. Even if they see them, they can't do anything. After all, the living are more important than the dead.

"Yes! Let's go!" The companions persuaded them to leave. Fortunately, it was dark night, otherwise the scene they saw would only be more miserable.

Hong Changbo looked at a group of clerks under him with a sullen face and asked them to gather manpower to organize rescue. As a result, they were either short of clothes or lacking supplies. Some of them did not dare to go out to perform tasks without protective clothing.

The military sent a message and asked them to carry out rescue operations in urban areas. However, many of them couldn't even get out of the government building. They couldn't protect themselves, so how could they talk about going out for rescue?

"Nonsense! Didn't I ask you to prepare in advance for rescue? Why do you look like this? The military has sent back several batches of survivors, and you haven't even finished this? Huh? You asked me to Where to put your face?”

Hong Changbo pointed at his secretary and cursed. Then he felt annoyed and kicked the sofa chair hard.

The secretary was scolded so badly that she was afraid that he would give her a leg up, so she could only lean against the wall and explained aggrievedly: "It has been arranged, but no one thought that the batch of protective clothing would be damaged by the rain. It’s soaked and can’t be worn!”

"Idiot! You don't have any brains! I'm convinced even the place where supplies are stored can get flooded! Go! Find a way for me to go! Let those who have been assigned protective clothing go first. The situation in the city should be good, and there is not enough time for rescue. Not long, tell them not to let me off the hook!"

Hong Changbo was scolding and giving instructions, then looked at his secretary and urged: "Go, go! Those who can't get out should go and check the supplies again. Tomorrow's work is the focus, so be alert!"

He glanced at the others again and said angrily: "And you! Just do whatever you have to do!"

This period was a critical period for his rivalry with the Xiao family. It would be uneconomical to lose the support of the people before a catastrophe! He only hated himself for being so incompetent!

"Yes!" Everyone responded one after another, and then they all retreated in dejection!

The secretary swallowed and agreed guiltily: "Yes, then I will make arrangements too!"

"etc!"

The secretary stopped and looked at him cautiously and asked, "Does the mayor have any other instructions?"