Chapter 275 The guild leader has a boss

Early the next morning, as soon as he came out of the space, Qiao Yi was shocked by the sight in front of him!

They saw a huge pit not far from where they were staying. The edge was surrounded by a circle of flowers and plants, and they were taking a nap with their heads hanging down!

Huhu~huhu~

And there were constant snoring sounds coming from the pit, one after another, very regular.

Xiao Huaizhou took Qiao Yi to fly over the pit, and saw the dusty San Bengzi sleeping soundly with the wolf cub in his arms, snoring like thunder!

The two looked at each other and smiled, and quietly flew away from the area. Not everyone can have such a cute pet. It is nothing to tear down a mountain, as long as it is happy!

As for the thousand-year-old beast bone it wanted, Qiao Yi thought that since Shan Lao dared to say it, there must be its origin. He just tried his best to help San Bengzi find it. He would not let it work here in vain. !

It just might take a little longer!

When we returned to the main city, people who got up early were also busy. The city was still under construction, and there were zombies and natural disasters outside. No one dared to relax their vigilance. The stronger the base is built, the greater their hope of survival!

While the two were having breakfast, Li Bowen arrived with a letter from South Korea that he had just come to seek refuge with the day before.

Along the way up the mountain, Han Guoxin has already seen the greatness of the Qingyu Peak Base. It is completely different from what he imagined!

There is no desolate scene of trying to survive in the mountains. Instead, there is a vibrant and modern scene everywhere. Even the cable car controlled by a solar generator is used to travel up the mountain. It is simply beyond imagination!

And the underground city he entered was even more breathtaking. How could there be such a big underground city in Qingyu Peak?

Moreover, the underground city has also been transformed into a modern one. It is not only spacious and bright, but also has all the facilities that a city should have!

He learned from Li Bowen that the people who can live in the underground city on the mountain are the Xiao family and their personal guards. The advantages of this underground city can be imagined!

The dungeon is the strongest fortress of the entire base!

"Oh my! Long time no see! Third Young Master Xiao! Young Master Qiao!"

Seeing Xiao Huaizhou and Qiao Yi, Han Guoxin excitedly stepped forward to exchange greetings. As soon as he said goodbye to Fengyang, the two people in front of him looked more mature and stylish. They were worthy of being the founders of such a large base!

Xiao Huaizhou responded quietly: "President Han, we meet again!"

Of course, Qiao Yi welcomed this person who had taken refuge in him even more enthusiastically: "President Han, welcome to join the Qingyu Peak Base! I wonder if the arrangements have been made properly? If you have any needs, just ask them, and we will try our best to satisfy them if they can be solved!"

Qiao Yi said this, which can be said to have given him a high regard. Han Guoxin nodded in flattery and responded: "It's all done, it's all done! I don't have much ability, so I brought more than 3,000 people and some supplies." When I came here to seek refuge, Mr. Li helped with the arrangements and bought a lot of things. It was really a treat! Thank you Mr. Qiao and Mr. Xiao for giving me the face of Mr. Han. I will do my best to repay you in the future!