Chapter 253 The well-deserved Qingyu Peak

Looking at the motorcade driving away, Hong Changbo couldn't recover for a long time. It was only at this moment that he deeply realized that he and City B had been abandoned by the Xiao family!

The thing he had longed for for a long time turned out to be so unworthy of nostalgia in the eyes of others!

Bang bang bang! Bang bang bang! Bang bang bang!

Blah blah blah! Blah blah blah! Blah blah blah!

Unprepared, countless colorful water balloons of different sizes suddenly fell from the city gate tower. When the water balloons fell in the air, they suddenly exploded, and a burst of cold colorful raindrops crashed down!

The crowd was stunned and panicked for a moment. The raindrops from the black clouds and heavy rain came suddenly. The shadow of the heavy rain made them instinctively think that this was another weird natural disaster!

It’s over! Got photographed! He didn't even hide away! Are they going to die?

But before they could wait for them to complain for themselves, a burst of uncontrollable laughter came from the tower!

"Hahahaha! Are you surprised or surprised?"

Everyone looked up when they heard the sound, and saw a soldier leaning out half of his body and looking down, smiling proudly with his white teeth exposed!

After he finished speaking, he waved his hand again, and countless colorful water balloons fell down, followed by another burst of rain, which caused the crowd to scream!

"Ah! What water? It must be poisonous!"

"It's so early in the morning, so cold!"

"Who is this? He's crazy! He's sick!"

Others didn't recognize him, but Hong Changbo still recognized him. Yang Lidong from the special operations group and Xiao Huaizhou's adjutant were all gone, so why was he left behind?

"Yang Lidong! What do you mean? What did you spill?" Hong Changbo's secretary wiped the water on his face and couldn't help asking loudly.

"Yes! Adjutant Yang! What are you..."

Hong Changbo raised his hand to brush away the water drops on his shoulders, then brought his wet fingertips to the tip of his nose and sniffed, "Yo! It's been upgraded!"

He had figured out all the people around Xiao Huaizhou before. Yang Lidong had a power that was rarely used. He knew it was a strange corrosive power, so even if he was just an adjutant, no one would dare to provoke him easily.

Now it has been upgraded and is no longer corrosive. Could it be that it is now poisonous?

"Yes! Your new skills give you priority to gain experience! However, I have no other intention. I just want to celebrate the housewarming and have fun with the people!"

Yang Lidong said, looking around, and shouted loudly to the brothers on the city wall: "Let's go! Brothers! Get off the city wall and go home!"

"Yes! Go home! Go home!"

Hundreds of special operations team members who were behind the scenes on the city wall responded in unison, with a loud and confident voice that shocked all the onlookers. Does leaving mean going home?

The Xiao family's departure is not as simple as it seems on the surface!

In the blink of an eye, another group of military trucks filed out of the city gate, blaring deafening flutes, singing loud military songs, and drove happily into the distance!