Chapter 378 - 378 - 380

Chapter 378 The Destruction of Level 5 Zombies

After thinking about the consequences, Xiao Huaizhou immediately became murderous and activated his powers to push whirlwinds towards the fifth-level zombie one after another!

While it was desperately fighting back, a powerful tornado suddenly rose from the ground, sweeping up those zombies that had no time to escape and directly enveloping the fifth-level zombies in it!

When one was not enough, he produced another, and with the force of high-speed rotation, it quickly gathered towards the center!

The wind pillar rose rapidly, almost reaching the sky, sweeping everything it touched, showing its power!

The sound of ping-ping-pong-pong collisions kept coming from the center of the wind column. Unwilling to be trapped, the Loli zombies were fighting back vigorously, causing all the rapidly rotating wind blades to be crushed before they could catch it!

Upon seeing this, Xiao Huaizhou immediately used his hands to exert force, and saw a tornado with extremely high pressure suddenly rise from the ground, quickly shrinking and gathering towards the wind column in the center. Just outside where the Loli zombies could not see, countless wind pillars The wind-type sharp drill is penetrating the original wind pillar and stabbing it hard!

At the same time, as he exerted force, the tornado continued to compress from top to bottom, and the energy that the loli zombies could emit by flapping their wings seemed to be drained out all of a sudden!

Ouch! Roar!

There were deadly pneumatic drills from all directions. The Loli zombie was stabbed unexpectedly. Before he could counterattack, he was impaled by the pneumatic drills coming from the opposite direction!

This kind of injury, no matter how violently it flaps its wings, it can't break free. Before it can continue to wail, its body has been drilled full of holes, and even the pair of fleshy wings have been crushed to pieces!

Soon, a green light spot broke through the wind wall and flew towards Xiao Huaizhou. He raised his hand to grab it, and there was a fluorescent green fifth-order crystal core in his hand!

Satisfied that he wiped it clean on his clothes, he calmly stuffed the crystal core into his pocket. His baby will definitely like this gift!

Just like that, level five zombies soon became history!

Xiao Huaizhou, who successfully killed the fifth-level zombies, did not stop the raging tornado because of this. He glanced down, and the zombies who were showing their teeth and claws and being aggrieved on behalf of their boss were all stunned for a moment!

And in this stunned moment, the bloodthirsty tornado swept them all in!

To show your loyalty, you have to go to their boss in person and tell them!

And this kind of strangulation began unscrupulously behind the zombies. Tornadoes chased and strangled the zombies, and the sky was filled with splashes of blood and flesh!

This is the Shura field of zombies!

And this thrilling scene happened to fall in the eyes of Qiao Zhenhang, who was standing on the wall to watch. When he saw the terrifying tornado, he understood everything!

The tornadoes they experienced in the oil field were really caused by the Xiao family. They fell into the trap set by the Xiao family and handed over the oil field to others!

But what can I do if I don’t let you?

Being frightened is a hundred times better than being chopped into pieces by him himself!