Chapter 350 Another Uninvited Guest

By the time Qiao Yi and Xiao Huaizhou arrived at the east city gate, Yang Lidong, who had been ordered to dig a pond, had already taken his place early!

Seeing his boss, Yang Lidong hurried over and spoke in a loud voice: "Good morning, Young Master Qiao! Morning, Third Young Master! I have already started construction here. Look, the brothers are pumping water out. Don't tell me. This puddle usually looks inconspicuous, but when you actually pump it, it seems that it is not simple. We have been pumping for a long time, but we haven't bottomed out yet!"

Hearing this, Xiao Huaizhou's eyes fell on the puddle full of people, and he warned him as if he had expected it: "It's not urgent. If you want to clean it, you must clean it. I've warned you, don't touch this water!"

Yang Lidong listened and nodded repeatedly: "I know, I know! Everyone is careful about the water saved after the heavy rain! Don't worry, Mr. San, I promise to drain it and even remove the mud below!"

After saying that, he turned to look at Qiao Yi and asked with a smile: "Master Qiao, the construction of the reservoirs on the other side of the road can start at the same time. I just want to confirm with you, what is the plan for these two reservoirs? Look at this If we reshape the puddle, will it look like a heart? Then just make the one over there exactly the same as the heart, right? It's just symmetrical!"

Qiao Yi pursed his lips and looked at his third brother with love again! Today they are really confessing in disguise!

"Uh! Forget about the heart shape!"

Qiao Yi thought for a moment and refused, "It can be made into eyes, water droplets, or diamond shapes. After all, the east gate is the serious facade of the base, so it should be more solemn!"

Just imagine, such a towering city wall, such a majestic gate, with two hearts on both sides, what's going on?

Are they advertising to the outside world that they welcome the world with love? Absolutely impossible!

"Dagger! Two daggers!"

Xiao Huaizhou suggested at the right time that the facade of Qingyu Peak Base should be sharp and imposing, showing the world that it is majestic and inviolable!

After hearing this, Qiao Yi immediately understood the meaning, so he nodded happily and said in appreciation: "Third brother, great! This is a great idea. Yang Lidong made two daggers, with the blade points pointing straight at the way they came from. , we just want all outsiders to experience the sharpness of Qingyu Peak Base at the first time!"

"Okay! Just listen to Third Young Master and Young Master Qiao! I'm familiar with these two daggers, so I don't need any designer to draw them!"

Yang Lidong was happier than anyone else after hearing this suggestion. Soldiers like sharp weapons, and those lovey eyes and stuff are just to make girls happy!

But when he thought of something, Yang Lidong suddenly became unhappy, and then he looked at Qiao Yi in confusion and asked: "Master Qiao, if we make daggers, then my superpower water won't match well. How can there be a dagger?" Colorful?”

"Ah? This? Third brother, what do you think?"

Qiao Yi was a little embarrassed. He didn't know much about weapons, and he didn't think much about colors. In his impression, the blade should be cold, and it seemed that it shouldn't be particularly bright!

Unexpectedly, Xiao Huaizhou quickly dispelled their doubts, "Since ancient times, there have been many bright sword scabbards, and no one stipulates that cold soldiers can't be bright. The key lies in the sharpness of the sword when it is unsheathed! So, do whatever you want to do, in front of your own door Just make the decision yourself!”