Chapter 285 Xiao Huaizhou's Exploration

The cemetery is quiet and overgrown with weeds. The tombstones hidden among the grass reveal the dilapidated and incomplete tops of the tombstones, like rows of eagerly awaiting soldiers, staring ahead in solemn silence.

Xiao Huaizhou flew and landed on a large tree far away. This position was relatively hidden and difficult to detect, and it did not affect the use of his wind power.

As he exerted his strength, an invisible breeze quietly slipped into the dense forest in the back mountain, and penetrated through the dense weeds into the almost perfectly covered entrance of the mountain cave.

Soon, the scenes inside the cave continued to appear in his mind.

At the entrance of the cave are several earthen walls of different heights, with many discarded tombstones stacked in the gaps. After passing through several defensive barriers, there is a large space inside, with many finished products of different sizes and specifications scattered on the ground. Or a semi-finished coffin.

And these coffins are actually filled with people at the moment... not dead people, but living people!

Xiao Huaizhou sighed to himself, it was truly a tomb of the living dead!

In addition to coffins, this area is filled with all kinds of debris, and then there are people lying in coffins and taking a nap, or huddled in small groups in the corner. Xiao Huaizhou judged that these people should be the guards responsible for sentry duty.

Exploring deeper into the cave, there is actually a larger space inside. It is obvious that there are many more people gathered here.

After some estimation, there must be more than 200 people, many of whom are superpowers, but the level of superpowers is low, and they should all be women, and the rest are children of different ages!

This is basically in line with Xiao Huaiming's judgment. It is a team of old, weak, women and children, but how did so many people get here?

The people in the cave seemed to have reached some kind of tacit understanding and deliberately kept quiet. Even the children who were laughing and playing were cautious.

At this time, the conversation between several people in the cave entrance area attracted Xiao Huaizhou's attention.

I heard one of them whisper: "Xiaoyu, I have a bad feeling. Do you think someone sent by Boss Chang is chasing me? I'm extremely flustered!"

"Me too. After Teacher Chen and the others left, I have been restless. I always felt that something was going to happen. You said that we all hid here, so they shouldn't be able to find it so easily!" A girl also expressed the same expression. His own feelings, his tone full of worry.

"Don't think too much, it's okay. Maybe Teacher Chen suddenly gave birth prematurely and scared you. I'll be on duty later and you can just have a good sleep!"

"Is there really no problem with those soldiers? I was so afraid that they would cause trouble. I didn't force them when they came during the day. Could it be that there were so few people that I didn't dare to act rashly? You said that if they brought a large army, wouldn't we be completely finished? ?"

"Oh! Then Teacher Chen and the others aren't very dangerous!"

"It shouldn't be the case. They are small but powerful. If you really want to find out our details, it's not impossible to do it directly. You can't pretend to be a good person! Okay, stop thinking about it, the power balls have been put out. , let everyone prepare to rest!"

Song Xiaoyu is also a sensitive person. She doesn't have the worries mentioned by her sisters. She knows very well the abilities of the people under Boss Chang. Even if Xiao Jiajun doesn't show up, she will find this place sooner or later!