Chapter 274 Third brother's love is too sweet

Qiao Yi was trapped in the space by his third brother and was forced to experience the fairy life. It was floating in the sky and penetrated by clouds. The only thing he could catch was his third brother!

If he couldn't stand it anymore and begged for mercy, someone Xiao would have allowed him to fly with his sword all night long!

"Third brother, is it time to go back?"

Qiao Yi nestled in Xiao Huaizhou's arms like a lazy kitten. They were busy from morning to night, and they took some time to live in the world of two people. They always felt a little guilty. After all, everyone was busy at this time. It was so exciting that when we met, there was nothing special to do, we just said hello and went our separate ways!

"There's no rush! We'll go back when it gets daylight. We can just sleep here peacefully tonight! We won't delay the business!"

Xiao Huaizhou lowered his head and kept kissing the top of his hair. He squeezed the person in his arms a little tighter, gently pinched his earlobe and said maliciously: "In other words, if you're not tired yet, then we can continue... "

"No, no, no! Good brother! I'm sleepy! I have to sleep! Let's sleep together!"

After hearing this, Qiao Yi quickly closed his eyes. What a joke. Looking at his third brother's mental state, he won't be able to sleep again that night!

"Third brother, are you about to break through?"

Qiao Yi closed his eyes and muttered in a low voice. He clearly felt that his third brother's physical strength had greatly increased and his physique was not as good as usual. He thought it must have something to do with the improvement of his superpowers.

"Yeah, but don't rush it for the moment, just let nature take its course!"

Xiao Huaizhou had a lot of fourth-order crystal cores prepared by Qiao Yi for him, but he was not in a hurry to absorb them and break through. The time had not come yet, and the number of fourth-order strong men in their base was not enough. He planned to wait until most of the fourth-order crystal cores were available. Advance successfully and then try to break through!

"Third brother, the fourth level is so powerful. Is the fifth level really going to the sky? By then, there will be no need for the old man to send you. There will definitely be many fairies and fairies around you!"

Qiao Yi rubbed his forehead against his third brother's chin and murmured sourly. In his heart, he was actually curious about what kind of new skills his fifth-level third brother would have!

However, the key words captured by Xiao Huaizhou were different from what he understood. He chuckled, and a sexy voice came from above his head: "Awesome? Then tell me how awesome third brother is? No matter how awesome third brother is, you can see You are the only fairy!"

"Awesome! You are awesome everywhere! My third brother is the most awesome! Wait, who do you think is the fairy?"

Qiao Yi followed his words and praised others with his eyes closed. As he continued to praise, he realized something was wrong. How could he become a fairy?

He opened his eyelids, poked his third brother's chest with his finger and asked, but he grabbed him and said, "Either a fairy or a fairy boy. Anyway, you are the only one in my heavenly palace! You can't run away!"

After hearing this, Qiao Yi tilted her head and looked at him: "Why does it sound like Chang'e in the Moon Palace, all alone!"

"She has a Jade Rabbit! She's not the only one!"

Xiao Huaizhou corrected him, then put his hand on his chest and explained seriously: "My fairy palace can only accommodate you and me, no other living creatures! You will not be alone, either. I’m here with you!”