Chapter 286: Remove bad luck for his third brother

Su Yue didn't interrupt until the two young masters reached a consensus, then he asked for instructions: "Third Young Master, do you need me to send more patrols?"

He was solely responsible for the security inspection around the base. Hearing that outsiders were involved in this matter, Su Yue had to be more vigilant.

They didn't pay attention to the people in the cemetery and didn't notice them, but now that the inspection work has been put on the agenda, they must take precautions in advance to keep up.

Xiao Huaizhou raised his hand to veto his proposal: "No need for the moment. Until the matter is clarified, just maintain the status quo."

Any slightest sign of trouble would scare the girls. If they couldn't bear the pressure and did something crazy, it would be troublesome.

"Yes!" Su Yue responded happily. He was also afraid that too much movement would alert those people. It was impossible to fake the corpse. Maybe the grave could be blown up directly.

Those women dared to crawl into the cemetery, what else could they not dare to do?

Xiao Huaiming 100% agreed with his third brother's statement, and also told Su Yue: "Don't make any moves until I go to them to talk to them, and your patrol will go out. It's not that there may be pursuers." Come here, you can’t let them just come and hang out! If you meet them, let’s have a head-on contact and find out what kind of master can force a group of girls into such a situation!”

"Don't worry, young master! If you meet me, I will definitely ask you!"

"Okay, brother, let's settle this matter for now. You can go back and rest first! We'll talk about other things tomorrow!"

Unexpectedly, as soon as Su Yue finished speaking, Mr. Xiao suddenly started to chase people away. He just noticed that Qiao Xiaoyi, who had been silent, was sitting on the sofa and winking at him, waving a mahogany sword at him!

This is waiting for him to continue exorcising evil spirits and removing bad luck!

For some reason, he felt that if he didn't ask his Xiao Yi to help remove the bad luck immediately, he would feel like he had nowhere to go!

He was indeed possessed by a demon named Qiao Yi. To untie the bell, he had to tie the bell. He had to hurry up and let the baby bring his soul back to him!

Although Xiao Huaiming and Su Yue felt it was sudden, they saw Xiao Huaizhou striding over to open the door for them and seeing off the guests in person, so they had no choice but to stand up and leave one after another.

One was anxious to go back and study the hidden Xanthium, and the other went straight to the dormitory to have a drink with Yang Lidong!

The door was closed with a bang and the lock was locked with a click.

Xiao Huaizhou untied the belt of his military uniform and threw it on the ground. Then he walked towards Qiao Yi and unbuttoned his coat one by one. After throwing the coat on the sofa aside, he knelt on one knee in front of Qiao Yi. , staring at the peach wood sword in his hand, Youyou asked: "What? Do you want to murder your husband?"

Hearing this, Qiao Yi used the tip of the knife to lift his third brother's chin, deliberately glanced behind him, and whispered: "Look what the third brother said, I am the only brother-in-law like you, how can I be willing to kill him! The evil-proof suit , I have to use this to chop off the shameless ones who can’t pull away the branches!”

As he spoke, he slid the tip of the knife along Xiao Huaizhou's slightly raised slender neck to his chest. He narrowed his eyes and nodded softly: "This is all blowing a cool breeze into your heart. What do you think of me?" Can I drive him away with just one strike of the sword?"