Chapter 375 - 376 - 377

Chapter 375: Using gambling to stop the disaster

When Qiao Yi arrived at the hunting ground, it could already be called a zombie paradise!

Standing above Heiye and looking from a distance, there are dense zombies everywhere, and not even an inch of the hunting ground can be seen!

The hunters who were originally waiting at the hunting ground to kill all around were cautiously guarding the edge of the hunting ground with their mouths and noses blocked, catching the squeezed out zombies and killing them all!

San Bengzi really enjoyed the feeling of being worshiped by thousands of people. He was always in the center surrounded by zombies. The zombies that rolled to death and squatted to death formed many small mountains of corpses!

"It smells like this! Yuck!"

Qiao Yi was just about to complain, but he was soon retched and shut up in a hurry. He had been mentally prepared all the way, and the closer he got, the more surprised he became. This was not a fart, it was just a stink bomb. !

He also admired how Su Yue and the others persisted until now, without any of them being smoked away. Such perseverance!

Hei Ye's reaction was stronger than his. He pushed his head hard twice and signaled Qiao Yi to get down quickly. It should stay away!

How could Qiao Yi let it go? He lowered his head and glanced at Xiao Bai who had climbed onto his lap at some point. The little head was trying his best to stuff his trouser legs!

It was very smokey!

He stretched out his hand to put it into the space, and then he smiled at Master Hei and said, "You can hide far away, but you don't know when you will see Xiaobai again! If I were you, I would find a way to recover San Bengzi. Normally, it would be nice for you to take Xiaobai on the hunting ground to see the world, right?"

Sigh~vomit~sigh! Master Hei shrank his neck, no matter what, his master was right!

Seeing the savior coming from a distance, Su Yue excitedly waved hello to Qiao Yi, then helplessly pointed at the silly dog ​​that was about to be swamped by zombies, and asked for instructions on how to cooperate?

How to cooperate?

It seems that there is no need to cooperate!

Qiao Yi observed San Bengzi. He was excited, and his stinky farts were so joyful that it was almost beautiful. It seemed that this situation was completely intentional!

Quietly pinching the black jade hanging on his chest, Qiao Yi shouted loudly to San Bengzi: "San Bengzi! The Rat King just made a bet with me, saying that you can't do anything except fart, and you can't kill zombies if you don't fart! I’m not convinced, so I’m betting on your favorite hilltop, and it’s up to you whether you can save that place!”

His voice was not very loud amidst the roars of tens of thousands of zombies, but it was clear enough, and the meaning he expressed was conveyed to the ears of San Bengzi, who was so happy!

I saw the pair of dog ears suddenly stood up, and with their limbs fluttering, they stumbled over the zombies and rushed towards Qiao Yi!

Woof woof woof! Here you go, the shit shovel!

Woof woof woof! Have you seen my new ability? Are you happy that I tricked you into getting so many stinky guys?

Woof woof woof! What did you just say? Did the smelly rat take a fancy to my hilltop? The stinky rat said I can do nothing but fart? Do you believe I can smoke it to death?

After The End of the World, The Whole World Want to Come and Seek Refuge With Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें