Chapter 315 Chang Xiande attempts to negotiate

Chang Xiande and Xu Dong have been locked in a cell made by a fourth-level metal superpower for several days!

The person in charge of the base didn't show up for a long time, as if he had completely forgotten about them. The guards only gave them food and drink at regular intervals and made sure not to let them starve to death, and didn't say a word about anything else!

Being hung on the edge of life and death all the time like this is really hard to live, and the two brothers are so suffocated that they are scratching their heads and worrying!

"Brother! I can't stand it anymore! What should I do? Are you going to be consumed to death like this?"

The mutated pine needles that Xu Dong secretly hid had been searched by the guards long ago. After a few days, he had nothing to chew on to satisfy his craving, and his collars were all chewed up!

At this moment, his addiction came back, which could not be relieved by chewing clothes, so he started nagging and complaining to Chang Xiande again, hoping that his elder brother would suddenly have an idea and come up with a good way to get out.

In the first two days, he still resented Chang Xiande for abandoning him, but later he lost to the remaining power he had accumulated in his daily life, and he accepted his fate honestly. It was okay to block a knife for his elder brother at the critical moment, so he should be more passive!

He knew in his heart that the two of them were now like grasshoppers on the same rope, and they wouldn't be able to bounce around for a few more days!

Chang Xiande has lost count of how many times this kid has asked this question. It's funny, isn't it? His powers can no longer be used. What if there was a way to end up like this?

Looking at his desperate and helpless eyes, Chang Xiande's eyes fell on the small skylight above his head, and he spoke quietly: "Death? Do you still dare to hope for such a good thing? Don't forget that those brothers are all corpses." Wu Cun, do you think they will let us go?"

Xu Dong was gripping his clothes and going crazy. He couldn't help but gritted his teeth and asked, "Then why didn't they show up? They were deliberately keeping us entertained, right? Either let them go, or give them a good time!"

"Ha!" Chang Xiande laughed out loud as if he had heard a big joke, "Brother! It's easy to die. This metal wall guarantees that you will die as soon as your head hits it. I promise not to stop you!"

"Brother!"

Xu Dong called out deeply, thought for a while, then lowered his voice and whispered: "Do you think they haven't found the person Zhang Limin took away yet, and they have been too busy to pay attention to us?"

"Silly boy, if you couldn't find it, you would have come to me to ask for someone!"

Chang Xiande could imagine that scene. In order to learn Zhang Limin's whereabouts from him, he would probably have to use all kinds of cruel torture methods to extract confessions. How could he just sit here peacefully?

This situation can only prove that Zhang Limin failed, and the mutant plant controller he wanted to take away must have been rescued safe and sound!

As for why I didn’t rush to settle the score with them, it’s hard to say!

"Hey! Forget it, I don't want to think about it anymore! I can't understand! If I had known, if I had known, I wouldn't have provoked them. It's just a few women. There are many more in the base!"

Xu Dong weakly let go of his hand and leaned back obediently on the metal wall behind him that could kill someone. It was hard and cold, but it made him sober.