Chapter 201 Just hit you and I'll do it

Hong Yanyan stopped mid-sentence, and her eyes fell on a person across the street and froze. In an instant, she felt that her heart, which had been silent for a long time, began to beat wildly again. ,It's him! Finally she saw the person who made her heart beat again!

Seeing the man looking here, and then saying something to the people next to him, she suddenly realized that this store was reserved for her, and she could not enter unless invited.

Thinking of something, she suddenly turned around and almost bumped into Cai Jincheng, who was also stunned. Seeing his stunned eyes and a little surprise on his expression, Hong Yanyan cautiously spoke to him to confirm: "What? You don't also have a crush on the third child of the Xiao family?" Come on! I’m warning you! Don’t try to influence him! That’s my thing!”

Hong Yanyan completely forgot about the current relationship between the two, the blind date. She met Xiao Huaizhou, damn the blind date, and she also forgot that her father established the self-defense force just to fight against the Xiao family!

All of a sudden, there was no grudge with her, only deep infatuation remained. She worked hard every day to practice her skills and fight in the dark, and a large part of the reason was because of Xiao Huaizhou.

This God of War in City B who suddenly emerged after the outbreak of the apocalypse, the arrogant man who had refused his challenge several times, finally met him again!

In her obsession, if someone like Xiao Huaizhou wants to get him, she must defeat him first. As long as her body surrenders to her, it will only be a matter of time before she gets his heart!

Cai Jincheng also recovered from his daze. When he heard her question, he couldn't help but smile and deny: "No! I'm not interested in him!"

He sneered in his heart, how could he fall in love with Xiao Huaizhou? People like them are very similar. They are either truly sympathetic to each other and like-minded, or they are rejecting each other from the bottom of their hearts, and they happen to belong to the latter category.

And Hong Yanyan finally breathed a sigh of relief. She was no match for Cai Jincheng. If she really set her sights on the same person, she would have no chance of winning in a fight, which would inevitably lead to trouble. However, this person's performance really satisfied her.

Looking at Cai Jincheng and then out the window, Hong Yanyan's eyes finally caught Qiao Yi, so she raised her eyebrows at him with some understanding: "Is it the guy next to you? Don't say you have good taste! Oops! No! He Got to go!"

Seeing Xiao Huaizhou turn around and change direction, Hong Yanyan still had the time to exchange views with her blind date, so she rushed out of the door in one quick step!

The assistant was dumbfounded and shouted hurriedly: "Miss! It's not over yet! Where are you going?"

"It's over! It's over! Let them go back!"

After saying these words, she rushed out of the coffee shop.

Everyone who was still teasing each other in the hall shivered when she shouted loudly. Before they could even raise their heads to check, a shadow quickly jumped out!

Zhao Kuiwen looked at Sun Tengfei opposite with confusion: "Is the one who just went out Miss Yanyan?"

Sun Tengfei turned to the window and confirmed: "It's her!"

Shang Delong stretched his neck and interjected: "I just heard her shouting that it's over. What do you mean? Why did it end so suddenly when we got to Cai's place? Is there anyone over there who hasn't gone in yet?"

Zhao Kuiwen exclaimed in disbelief: "Isn't it the guy named Cai who was playing tricks in there? Did he make Miss Yanyan angry?"

"Ha! Don't think too much, come to my place and see and you will understand!"