Chapter 308 Capturing Chang Xiande alive (1)

Even though Chang Xiande has reached the fourth level, he has mastered the earth-type abilities like a fish in water. He can advance, attack, retreat or defend. He even leaves enough escape routes when he is in danger to help him turn disaster into good luck!

But after leading Xu Dong to drill holes and steal soil for a certain distance, he felt something was wrong!

They are indeed moving forward, but they have never reached the expected destination!

Xu Dong ran a little short of oxygen and couldn't stand it any longer. He called Chang Xiande to stop in a hurry: "Brother! What's going on? Haven't you arrived yet? How about we go out here! They shouldn't guess the exit. Where is it!"

Chang Xiande dug the tunnel vigorously and did not easily stop to check the situation. Firstly, it was a waste of time. Secondly, it was easy to leave traces. If the opponent's pursuers found out, they would only pursue him more closely!

What a joke! There were so many fourth-level superpowers over there all at once, and if just two or three of them were randomly sent over, he and Xu Dong would be in trouble!

However, it was different now. They seemed to be lost underground and he had to stop and reorient themselves!

"Just stay here and I'll go up and take a look!"

After Chang Xiande said these words, he activated his superpower at a diagonally upward position, so as not to scare the snake. He moved very lightly, climbing up almost cautiously every step of the way!

Seeing that his boss finally dared to stop and check the situation, Xu Dong spat out in one breath and slid down against the earth wall. He had long been starved of oxygen and was dizzy and dizzy!

His throat was dry, he swallowed unconsciously, and his mouth was even more bitter. After thinking about it, he took out the mutated pine needles hidden in his arms, stuffed them into his mouth and chewed them. Suddenly, he felt a thick The juice explodes in the mouth!

"Wow! So delicious!"

With a sigh of persuasion, Xu Dong narrowed his eyes in pleasure. If he didn't enjoy it at this moment, he didn't know how long he would have to run in this dark underground!

Hiss! Susu!

There seemed to be some sound coming. Xu Dong suddenly opened his eyes and looked in the direction he came from. It was dark!

Looking at the place where his elder brother disappeared, a light fell down, and the passage above had been opened!

But the strange noise just now still made him feel a little creepy. Biting the pine needles in his mouth tightly, he suddenly lit up his power ball, and then opened his eyes to look at it. It was indeed empty!

However, he always felt that there was something hidden not far away from the empty space, something vague and scary!

"Brother! How are you? Did you see anything?"

He kept his gaze on the void and asked Chang Xiande, who had disappeared and crawled to the ground. He thought to himself, take one look and come down quickly, or let him climb up quickly!

This underground place is really not a place to stay for a long time!

Unexpectedly, his call did not receive a response. The light at the entrance of the cave was bright. It was obvious that Chang Xiande had completely reached the ground, but for some reason he did not come down!

Xu Dong stood up holding on to the mud wall, then leaned into the passage leading to the ground, and shouted again: "Brother? Big brother? How about it? Say something!"