Chapter 402 - 403 - 404

Chapter 402 Purification Array (1)

What Xiao Huaizhou saw as soon as he entered the isolation room made him frown.

He saw his treasure holding a black jade in his left hand and resting it on a bloody hairy leg. He held a sapphire in his right hand and placed it on a person's forehead. He was using his bow left and right to exorcise poison and heal the wounds of two people at the same time.

The two people were lying there with their eyes closed, looking really relaxed, but his Xiao Yi was sitting upright in the middle, looking really uncomfortable!

snort! It's really a bargain for these unlucky people. Xiao Yi himself has never been willing to let him work so hard!

However, this made him even more worried about the subsequent treatment. There was still a long way to go!

Xiao Huaizhou didn't wait long before Qiao Yi opened his eyes. When he saw him, he just curled up his lips and smiled, signaling him to wait a moment.

He went to check the wounds of the two of them carefully, then stopped what he was doing, and said to the two of them: "That's it, you can go for the next examination! If you feel any discomfort, please tell me in time!" "

Seeing this, Xiao Huaizhou opened the door for him and asked someone to come in to help. He pulled Qiao Yi to the side and massaged his arms to relax, "How are you? You must be exhausted!"

"It's okay! It's just that it was a little awkward at the beginning, and it took a little more effort, but it got easier and easier later on!"

Qiao Yi used black jade energy again without consulting his third brother in advance. If he used it rashly, he would inevitably be a little unprepared. The secret that his third brother had previously kept for him was exposed again, and the explanation he came up with required his third brother. Let’s help Yuanyiyuan again.

"That's fine, but don't force yourself if something isn't right!"

"Well, don't worry! Third brother, my mutant space power has to be upgraded again!"

Not only can magical space water be brewed, but it can also fight zombie viruses. For emergency purposes, he can only use this excuse to explain!

"Well, I get it, Xiao Yi is great!"

Whether it is spatial mutation or healing powers, Xiao Huaizhou strongly agrees with whatever Qiao Yi says. In addition to being more grateful and loyal to his baby, all those who are treated will definitely also control their mouths and know what to say. What not to say!

The two quickly reached a tacit understanding. Seeing that the preparations for the next round were about to be completed, Qiao Yi couldn't help but express his thoughts!

"Third brother, second uncle showed me the data. On the surface, the viruses in these people's bodies have been purified by the black jade energy, but there are still some strange residues. Is it a zombie virus that can still mutate? He There needs to be further observation and research there, I guess it has something to do with my ability to control black jade!"

Qiao Yi just crossed the river by feeling the stones, relying entirely on his own feelings to drive the black jade energy. He had no way of confirming whether it was 100% effective.

"You have done enough, leave the rest to my dad and the others!"

Yang Lidong is a good example. Not only is he still alive and well, but his abilities have also improved by leaps and bounds. Xiao Huaizhou has reason to believe that these people today can also save their lives!

Besides, the Military Research Institute is not a vegetarian. If it can develop a suppressive vaccine, it will definitely be able to completely eliminate the remaining virus, and at this time, Xiao Yi has already left enough!