Chapter 322 Someone is coming from City B (1)

The puddle is only that big, because it is a deserted ditch, with different depths. No matter how deep the thing can be hidden, the branches of the mutated willow are not mixed in vain. There was a lot of chaos here for a long time, but there was no movement, which can only mean that the thing has slipped away. Gone, or hid himself deeper underground!

"Okay, stop it! It ran away!"

Qiao Yi patted the mutated willow again to make it stop moving. If he shook it any longer, he would also become dizzy!

The mutated willow seemed to be unwilling to accept it. While slowly straightening the trunk, it did not forget to beat those jumping mutated fish with great force!

If you can't catch the big one, take it out on the small one!

The actions of Qiao Yi and Mutant Liu shocked the guards on the city wall into sighs!

"Are you sure that Young Master Qiao is still on that tree?" Guard A rubbed his eyes vigorously. They saw the head of the willow tree shaking wildly, and they suspected that Young Master Qiao had been thrown out.

"I couldn't see clearly! I didn't see him fall into the river!" Guard B put his hands on the wall and leaned half of his body out of the wall, trying to find Qiao Yi.

"Young Master Qiao is so awesome! Follow Mutant Liu and go crazy!" Guard C's eyes sparkled with envy and admiration.

"Don't talk about it. If Mr. Qiao dares to do this, it will definitely be fine. The main reason is that he should have found out who has what, otherwise it would be impossible to cause such trouble!" Guard A said seriously.

"What could it be? We've been staring here every day and haven't found anything big!" Guard B really couldn't figure out how something could be so calm and stay dormant under the water without showing up, otherwise they wouldn't have noticed anything unusual. .

"I have a fishing rod! Do you want to try it?" Guard Binghanhan said.

Guards A and B blocked him back in unison: "Feed you to the fish!"

Guard A slapped him on the head: "You're stupid! I have to use you as bait to catch the things inside!"

Those mutated fish all have sharp teeth and sharp mouths, what kind of fishing line can they keep biting? Even if you don’t bite the fishing line, you have to drag the person into the water!

"Hey! The mutated willow is back!"

Several people heard the sound and went to look, and saw a lot of grinning mutant fish rolled up on the top of the mutant willow tree. They moved it back to the original pit, and threw the restless mutant fish into the pit at the root and buried them. !

Oops! It’s really not a waste of time!

Qiao Yi let the mutated willow work there, while he straightened his legs and folded them together. He leaned against the tree trunk and closed his eyes to rest. He planned to wait for the muddy water to calm down before observing again!

If he didn't find anything again, he decided to take Master Hei over to explore again at night. There must be something there, he was very thoughtful, and he could walk freely under the dark mud. Qiao Yi's first target was the loach!

However, what a big loach it must be!

If it were a simple mutated loach, Qiao Yi wouldn't let it go any longer. This location was still some distance away from the Qingyu River, so if there was another rain, it would take the opportunity to get mixed into the Qingyu River!

There are no living mutated fish in the Qingyu River, but I am afraid that there are special existences. After all, this puddle was left behind after a abnormal heavy rain!