Chapter 235 Heavy rain hits City B (2)

Xiao Lifeng guessed that Hong Changbo couldn't really believe him. After the city's natural warning alarm was sounded, the people in the city were dubious, and the inaction of staff from relevant government departments made the entire evacuation and evacuation work drag on!

Publicity vehicles of the city defense force drove into the streets and alleys for evacuation mobilization. All the doors of hundreds of shelters across the city were opened. Residents with good accommodation conditions could go home to take refuge. Residents in bungalow areas and greenhouse areas were asked to rush to shelters as soon as possible. !

At the critical moment of life and death, the soldiers appeared, and the people who were still suspicious immediately realized that this was really a disaster!

The loudspeaker shouted repeatedly, "This is not a drill! This is not a drill! A heavy rain is coming! Emergency evacuation! Emergency evacuation!"

In an instant, the crowd became truly panicked and immediately fled in all directions, looking for the nearest shelter!

The government workers who didn't care at first realized the seriousness of the situation and shouted responsibly at the crowd to evacuate. However, the timid and fearful ones were too busy to take care of themselves and ran away with the crowd!

Just kidding, life must be more important than work!

Seeing that time was running out and the military personnel could not just risk evacuating the crowd outside, Xiao Lifeng immediately issued an order and immediately sounded the military's highest-level city defense warning. Firstly, he recalled all military personnel as planned, and secondly, he finally gave everyone a warning. The people of the city issued a stern warning that the disaster was really coming!

After the military's early warning was activated, within a quarter of an hour, the sky was covered by dark clouds, and the day suddenly turned into night!

The slow-moving crowd was immediately dumbfounded. They forgot to cry or shout. They were so frightened that they could not find their way to the shelter. Many people could only walk around in circles, and then reluctantly hid in the nearest building. .

There are also people who look at the sky in a daze as if they are possessed. Such black clouds seem to be able to suck people's hearts. As soon as they appear, they unceremoniously enjoy countless attention!

A dazzling bolt of lightning suddenly cut through the sky, tearing a hole in the boundless darkness!

Click! Immediately afterwards, a thunder struck, and the ground seemed to be struck so that thick smoke rose up, and everyone's vision was blurred!

In just the blink of an eye, there seemed to be a hole in the sky, and heavy rain poured down, fast, fierce, and mercilessly!

Blah blah blah! Jingle, jingle, jingle! Bang, bang, bang!

The black rain, which could not tell whether it was a rain column or a rain block, fell straight to the ground, singing and roaring happily, trying its best to give everything it could come into contact with an intimate contact!

Along with the sound of heavy rain came bursts of painful and panicked howls and cries!

"Ouch, ouch! It hurts!" Someone held their head and screamed in pain.

"Help! Help, help!"

"Run away! Where are you going? It hurts so much! Can anyone help me!" Someone didn't see the road clearly and fell to the ground. He couldn't stand up because of the rain, so he could only ask for help.

"Shelter! Shelter! Ah!"

The sound of dense rain quickly drowned out all the cries for help. If you miss the opportunity to evacuate and take refuge, you will lose the room for regret. Whether you live or die, it depends on your own choice, isn't it?