Chapter 222: Self-rescue during heavy rain (2)

In an underground shelter in R City, Yang Lidong was directing people to sort out and count the supplies in the shelter, especially clothing and bedding that could keep warm and cold.

These people basically go down to the mountains to work in the morning, take a summer break at noon in a shelter or a nearby place, and then go back to the mountains to spend the night before the sun sets. At the end of the day, they are busy working on construction, so they do not wear particularly thick clothes. Besides, these shelters Apart from preparing enough food and water, there are not many other supplies!

Seeing the supplies in front of him that were obviously inconsistent with the number of people, Yang Lidong couldn't help but cursed the street: "It's his grandma's! Miscalculation! I should have kept more things here!"

Liu Dashan, who happened to be sheltering from the rain here, came over. He squinted at the basement full of people and felt equally worried: "It's useless to say anything now! Make good use of the existing supplies! Besides, forget it. If we had prepared early, we wouldn’t have so many extra supplies to arrange in these places. We can only blame the rain for coming too suddenly and not giving us a chance to go up the mountain!"

Yang Lidong sighed regretfully: "There is no weather station, otherwise we can make forecasts in advance!"

Liu Dashan patted him on the shoulder and shook his head to dispel his idea: "It's useless! If I guess correctly, this heavy rain is the same as the one in the imperial capital. The weather station cannot detect it. We can get the news and evacuate in time." It's a miracle! Look at the rain, it only takes a matter of minutes to kill someone!"

"Hey! Our base is unlucky enough! We can catch up! Those unfinished buildings will probably be destroyed!"

Yang Lidong clenched his fists in pain. They were sweating profusely every day to meet the construction deadline. They saw another batch of buildings being completed. It was a pity that they suffered a disaster for no reason!

"My adjutant! You should worry about it now! If the rain doesn't stop, we will have to spend the night here. The cold after the rain will freeze people to death!"

Liu Dashan was convinced. At this time, he still felt sorry for those dead things. Didn't you see that many people had already started to cross their arms?

"I know, I know! But how do you want me to divide this little thing? Our shelter is like this, and we're not sure what's going on in other shelters!"

Yang Lidong stopped talking to him, and immediately turned around and followed the soldiers and shouted: "Everyone is here. All fire-type superpowers come and register. After registration, all the other personnel will be based on these fire-type superpowers." Form a team and distribute the supplies as evenly as possible. If there are not enough, use them in turn. Fire superpowers, please keep an eye on the people in your team, especially ordinary people. Don’t freeze to death!"

The sound of rain outside has become much quieter when it reaches the shelter, but the sudden thunder from time to time can still be clearly heard in everyone's ears. Everyone has realized the crisis from this unusual heavy rain, and they are worried about Yang Lidong. The call was immediately responded to.

For a while, the registered superpowers gathered together, and those who had registered went to collect supplies and form a team. Most of these people were soldiers, and they had excellent discipline and organization. They just carried out orders!

Liu Dashan frowned: "If this stops at night, it will be a long night!"

"Then let's wait and see! I believe the Second Young Master will not leave us alone!" Yang Lidong could only put his last hope on Xiao Huaiqing. With the temperament of their Second Young Master, there is no way they would just let it go!