Chapter 241 Military Research Institute is surrounded (2)

The black muzzle of the gun, which was still hot, pressed against the man's forehead, causing him to freeze immediately and not dare to move at all.

"Xiao, Mr. Xiao!" He said tremblingly, sweat dripping from his forehead, as if he was about to get serious.

"There is a saying that shoots the first bird. If you insist on rushing to death, I will be embarrassed to refuse! Why don't I send you on your way now!" Xiao Lixun raised the muzzle of his gun and nodded at him, with his finger on the trigger. , with the attitude of killing one to scare others.

"You, you can't..."

Xiao Lixun looked sideways and smiled: "Why can't I?"

"save……"

"Master Xiao! Think twice!"

At this moment, a loud shout suddenly came from behind the crowd, and then several people dressed in black bodyguards quickly pushed through the crowded crowd, opening a passage all the way forward, and at the other end of the passage there was a long wave of sound. The man was striding along the passage.

Seeing this, Si Chengli, who had been staying in the building without showing up, quickly came out to Xiao Lixun's side. He had lost his prestige just now. This Hong Changbo came with bad intentions, so he had to come out and face Xiao Lixun together.

Xiao Lixun retracted his gun, folded his arms and looked down at Hong Changbo, who had arrived at the foot of the steps, and said angrily: "Oh! My military research institute is really open today, even the mayor is here. It’s really rare!”

After saying that, he glanced at the people following Hong Changbo one by one, including Zhao Kuiwen, Sun Tengfei, Shang Delong, and... Cai Jincheng from the Jincheng Superpower Group!

After reading it, he secretly smacked his lips. Several big bosses from the big power groups in City B are here. They really give Hong the face!

He raised his eyes and looked out of the crowd, and there were surprisingly many more people there. They all had evil eyes and wary expressions. It seemed that they were here to support the fight!

After hearing what he said, Hong Changbo didn't care at all, but began to persuade him earnestly: "Master Xiao! The people are eager to ask for medicine, and they inevitably lose their sense of proportion. If they get into trouble, you won't just use knives and guns!" "

"What? Mayor Hong means that I'm stingy? Should I let them beat me, insult me, or even smash my military research institute?"

"What are you talking about? I just saw that these people are all helpless and even have many injuries. How can they have the strength to harm your military research institute? The people are innocent after all!"

Hong Changbo said, his eyes swept over the guy who had the gun pointed at his head, and a flash of light disappeared.

The man seemed to have received some kind of signal, and immediately collapsed to the ground, crying aggrievedly: "You see, Mr. Mayor! We just wanted to ask for life-saving medicine for our family, but to our surprise, not only did they not give it, but they also took it away." The gun scares us. If we don’t leave, we will shoot and kill people! You have to make the decision for us!"

"Yes! They say they have medicine. Mr. Xiao also admitted it himself just now, but if they don't take it out, there are so many of us waiting for help! Mayor Hong, please help me and beg for mercy!"

When some people saw the arrival of a big shot, they immediately found the backbone, and started complaining with added jealousy.

After Hong Changbo heard this, he immediately showed a surprised expression. He turned to look at Xiao Lifeng and asked happily: "Hey! Is there any new drug from the military research institute? Why didn't I hear about it? I just came out of the general hospital. It's so deadly over there. Many people have been killed! If there is medicine, we must hurry up and put it into use! After all, time is life!"