Chapter 340 It doesn't matter if you don't catch anyone

Qin Ye touched his chin, raised his head and watched helplessly as the wind power user in the air hit the wall one after another, turned around and ran away!

This process lasted only five minutes!

Smacking his lips in boredom, he raised his hand to wave to his men hiding nearby, "Come on, run away! Come out!"

A soldier raised his fist and punched the sky twice, complaining unwillingly: "Can't he just hold on a little longer? My water arrows haven't even had time to launch yet!"

The plant-type superpower who just attacked slapped him on the shoulder, and said proudly: "This matter can't wait, we have to rush to do it. If I'm slower, I won't have a chance to show off next time!" Act quickly!"

Qin Ye slightly squinted his eyes and looked at the night sky where there was no one left. He was also very sorry. He had boasted so much about Haikou to Xiao Huaizhou that he would hold him back no matter who came. Well, these brats around him came up to show off. It's a bit too strong!

The person was scared away, and he didn't even see his face clearly. How could he explain this!

"Let's close the team! Let's get over it tonight and stay in the basement!"

Although he felt that that person would not easily set foot in the oil field tonight, but there was no guarantee that there would be some powerful person behind him, Qin Ye immediately decided not to return to the base for the time being!

Moreover, he could tell from the brief confrontation just now that the opponent was also a fourth-level powerhouse, otherwise he would not have been able to escape so easily!

He has a very good brain. When he finds something is wrong, he will not hesitate and evacuate as quickly as possible. He is obviously a person who cherishes his life very much!

This is interesting!

While he was thinking about it secretly, the soldiers beside him suddenly became excited and greeted each other: "Third Young Master! Young Master Qiao!"

Hearing the sound, Qin Ye couldn't help but hold his forehead. The reinforcements arrived, but he didn't even leave a trace of the thief behind!

"Third Young Master, Qiao Yi, you are here!"

He didn't know whether to say that they came too soon or too late. They ran away. He didn't even have time to go back to report, so he brought the two big guys here. It was really...

He turned and cursed, "This Yao Fengchen's legs and feet are quite fast!"

"how?"

Xiao Huaizhou went straight to the topic, glanced at everyone, and soon understood, "Meet someone cunning?"

"Hey! Here comes a fourth-level wind power user. He's not that strong, but he can run really fast! We haven't even used it here yet, and that person just ran away. Don't worry, the wind power is really convenient. Run away, whoosh! The person is gone!"

Qin Ye propped up a long leg, tilted his body, raised his right hand and rowed towards the sky. It looked like he was indicating the speed of a meteor!

Qiao Yi listened and laughed: "Are you so cowardly?"

Thinking about his third brother's superpowers, he always breaks through before everyone else. Therefore, at the fourth level, he is almost an unsurpassable existence. He is a truly unique and strong man!

No matter who he faces, as long as he takes the initiative, he will never run away!

And the fourth-level wind power user Qin Ye was talking about was born at the wrong time. Just when he thought he was invincible at the fourth level, he encountered a group of strong fourth-level people who appeared in a crowd. The slightest advantage was gone. You Where can he go to find reason?