Chapter 256 Third Young Master and Young Master Qiao who came back early

Xiao Huaiqing, who was sleeping soundly, was woken up by a sudden sharp pain in his wrist!

"Ouch!"

When he suddenly opened his eyes, he saw Mo Mo holding his arm and biting him hard. His closed eyes were so hard that even his brows were squeezed together!

Is this a dream about eating delicious food, or is it because I hate myself for taking this opportunity to vent?

After enduring it, he still pulled his wrist back with force. Taking two bites was nothing, but looking at him, he had the aura to not stop until a piece of flesh was torn off!

Unexpectedly, he finally seemed to be aware of this action. He opened his eyes suddenly, stared straight at it and asked loudly: "Why did you steal my wooden fish? I haven't bitten it yet!"

"Are you awake? Or sleepwalking?"

Xiao Huaiqing was dumbfounded, raising the hand that had been bitten with blood marks and waving it in front of his eyes. How could this bulging look be so cute!

"I'm not a wooden fish, baby! What's the point of biting that thing? It's so toothsome! What are you dreaming about? You can also bite a wooden fish!"

His two words were enough to wake him up completely at the end, and he said aggrievedly: "I was dreaming about the Sutra, but the wooden fish in my hand was mute, and it couldn't knock no matter how hard I knocked it! I would bite it when I got angry! Make him silent!"

Xiao Huaiqing was even more happy when he heard this. The little guy was quite vindictive. Had his Buddha fired him long ago, that's why he didn't let the wooden fish ring!

I thought so in my heart, but I didn't dare to say it with my mouth. I stretched out my long arms to pick him up again and circled him in my arms. He shamelessly coaxed him: "You see that the wooden fish can't knock anymore. You are still not suitable for becoming a monk." Those who recite Buddha’s name, why not just obey me! I’ll make drums and gongs for you and let you play them as you like, okay?”

As Young Master Xiao said this, he began to cry out more and more bitterly. He had coaxed and deceived until today, and he only got the advantage of being kissed and cuddled to sleep, but he hadn't fully eaten it yet!

This little guy is so screwed! After all, he didn't dare to force it. During this period, he was caught up with various things. He really had no time to study it in detail. It would be nice to get some sleep!

However, now that he was bitten, could he take the opportunity to ask for some compensation? Thinking of this, he moved his hands up and down honestly, and was so frightened that he pushed and scolded him repeatedly: "No! What you said doesn't count! Unless the Buddha gives up completely Me, otherwise!"

"You said you are so stubborn, does your Buddha know?"

Xiao Huaiqing turned over and caught the man, not forgetting to tease him!

"You can't control it!"

"I……"

"Second Young Master!"

Xiao Huaiqing was about to speak again, but was suddenly interrupted by a cry. The veins on his forehead jumped. He came at the right time!

Without changing his posture, he raised his voice and asked, "What's the matter?"

I heard the person outside the door reply loudly and solemnly: "Report to the Second Young Master! The Third Young Master and Young Master Qiao are back! I want you to go see them immediately!"

These words were like a spring, which suddenly bounced the evil second young master who wanted to bully others out of his chest!

Xiao Huaiqing touched his watch and looked at it. Just as the sun was rising, his two younger brothers had rushed back overnight!