Chapter 262 Han Hanxin's surrender

When the Xiao family left, it caused a sensation throughout City B. However, between why the Xiao family left and where the Xiao family went, most people were more concerned about the latter!

Did he really go into the deep mountains and forests without leaving the almost impregnable city B?

Once the several checkpoints leading to City R were cleared, they were not sealed again. There were many people who quietly went there to find out!

And the news that the Xiao family left City B to create their own base also spread like wildfire!

Everyone was shocked when they learned that they were setting up a base in the Qingyu Peak Ecological Reserve!

Setting up a home in the deep mountains and old forests is no joke. Not to mention food and accommodation is a big problem, and the wild beasts in the mountains are no longer something people like them can deal with casually!

What's more, it's right next to R City, which is full of zombies. Isn't this a rush to deliver a feast to the zombies' mouths?

However, as news spread out one after another, people figured out an even more shocking truth!

The endless high wall surrounds not only a mountain, but also R City. And R City is no longer R City filled with zombies, it is just a part of the Qingyu Peak Base!

Qingyu Peak Base is a brand new base. The city is heavily defended and as strong as a fortress. The tall and solid city gate alone looks majestic and inviolable!

That almost surpasses the city defense of City B. It's just a pity that the city wall is too high and the city gate is too tightly guarded. No one can see what is going on inside!

But, when did such a grand project start and when was it completed?

Where are the millions of zombies in the legend?

No matter how powerful the Xiao family is, it's impossible to eliminate so many zombies in such a short period of time, right?

As we all know, the main force of the Xiao Jiajun has never left City B!

As a result, various conjectures emerged one after another. Some people thought that there was another great new force that established the Qingyu Peak base, and the Xiao family just took refuge with the whole family!

Some people also believe that the presence of zombies in R City is a conspiracy of the Xiao family. They deliberately create tense public opinion just to avoid a lot of trouble for the Xiao family in establishing a new base!

The Xiao family has long disdained to stay in City B!

The Xiao family just left and went to Qingyu Peak. For Cai Jincheng who came from R City, this was something that was absolutely unimaginable!

When he led people to evacuate from the industrial park base to City B, he was quite familiar with the situation in City R. It was definitely a hell on earth, and they all took a detour!

Then the Xiao family was able to make a comeback!

After carefully thinking about the cause and effect, and thinking of Xiao Huaizhou and Qiao Yi who had been staying abroad and had not returned to City B, Cai Jincheng suddenly understood, that's it!

Qiao Yi, who has great abilities, and Xiao Sanshao, a strong man with supernatural powers, took advantage of others' unpreparedness and established their own empire at Qingyu Peak, finding another way out for the Xiao family!

And what about himself? I have been working on it carefully for so long, but it seems I haven’t caught anything!

A strong sense of frustration suddenly surged into his heart. Cai Jincheng clenched his fists and narrowed his eyes slightly. It didn't matter if the Xiao family left, maybe his chance would come!