Chapter 249 General Xiao speaks out

The two sisters fell down together. One fell directly to the ground and rolled twice, while the other was rescued one after another and stabilized her body.

"Be careful!" Xiao Lixun warned in a low voice.

"Get away from me!"

Xu Meihui almost suffered a loss, her temper was rising again, and she couldn't care less. She threw away Xiao Lifeng and held her hand, and ran over to Xu Meiyun who fell to the ground and wailed!

First, he kicked her hard several times. After thinking about it for a while, he couldn't get enough. He picked up the cocklebur that Xiao Huaiming threw on the ground and threw it at Xu Meiyun!

"You want to kill me again! How do you deserve to be my sister! Huh? How come our Xu family has such a vicious woman like you! Let me tell you, I am representing Xanthium... No, I am expelling you on behalf of the Xu family. Got it!"

After saying that, she raised another cocklebur and smashed it into Xu Meiyun's face. This woman didn't deserve the looks of the Xu family!

This was done with such great force that the people around him unconsciously covered their faces and hugged their arms. Their skin ached and their bodies ached just by looking at it!

Xiao Huaiming stared at his mother's hands with some worry. His mother moved too fast, and his blade gloves hadn't even had time to put them on her!

"Ah! Ouch! Xu Meihui, you are crazy! Kill, kill...save..."

Xu Meiyun gasped when she was pricked by a sharp thorn and asked for help in pain. Unfortunately, her voice was so low that no one could hear her.

"Yes, you are a murderer! An arsonist! Go to hell! You are blessed and don't know how blessed you are! You assassinated my sister and destroyed my home! And you came to harm my father-in-law! You, you still want to drag the Xiao family into trouble! You , You are disgusting! You deserve to die!"

The angry Xu Meihui kept accusing her, saying whatever came to her mind. After throwing away the cockleburs, she felt dissatisfied, so she simply straddled Xu Meiyun and moved her hands, punching her in the face while yelling at her for being so cruel and cruel. righteous!

It seems that the resentment and depression caused by being abandoned by my sister are really vented now!

When Xu Meiyun fell like this, all her strength and vitality seemed to be drained out of her. She had no way to resist. She could only hold her head and face with both hands and hiss. She felt pain all over her body and was burning again!

I'm going to die, but the Xiao family is still fine, I'm so unwilling!

And how could that sister who was once so obedient and loving to him become so hard-hearted now?

Her sister does want her dead!

Seeing that it was almost done, Xiao Lifeng pulled up the emotional Xu Meihui and persuaded softly: "Okay! It's okay! She...can't survive!"

If you can't kill her, the aftermath of the heavy rain will kill her! It would be better for her to experience such overwhelming pain!

After hearing this, Xu Meihui resisted the urge to look back at the half-dead Xu Meiyun, and breathlessly said: "Relieve your anger! It's so relieved! It's just..."

As she spoke, the corner of her mouth licked twice and she burst into tears. She raised her blood-stained hands with aggrieved eyes, looked at Xiao Lifeng and said pitifully: "Honey, my hands hurt!"

Her hand hurt from being pricked by cocklebur seeds, and she felt heartbroken because she had to send her sister away with her own hands!

The words "Long-lost husband" made Xiao Lifeng soften. He hugged her gently and coaxed her softly: "Don't be afraid, just remove the thorn and it will be fine!"