Chapter 309 Capturing Chang Xiande alive (2)

Qin Ye rubbed his chin and stared at a dirt hole in the distance with a smile. The man who just ran up to show off must be Chang Xiande who Xiao Sanshao asked him to capture alive!

I thought he was such a powerful character, but they tracked him down and used some tricks to make the people below him draw confused circles!

This was so frightening that I lost my alertness!

Seeing him crawling back again, a wind power user beside him said cheerfully: "Captain Qin, I heard them talking about finding a way to leave from below. What should I do? They need to close the net. ?"

They followed them all the way, waiting for Battalion Commander Qin to give the order to catch gophers, so everyone was very excited!

He looked up at the sky. It was hot and sunny. It was really not a good feeling for a dozen of them to play with them in the sun. Moreover, he was anxious to go back and see if Qiao Yi was back, so he nodded decisively and gave the order. Said: "Okay! Get ready to close the net!"

He gave the order, and everyone started to move. The earth-type superpower was the first to exert his strength, slamming his big hand to the ground, and saw an earth snake rising from the ground and rushing forward along a continuously circling line!

As the soil it kicked up rushed to both sides, a section of underground passages was revealed wherever it passed. Circles and circles, one after another, more and more closely distributed spiral passages were exposed, and the scope became wider and wider!

The plant-type superpowers have deployed tough plant cages in all directions. Outside the plant cage, there is the metal-reinforced outer layer of the metal-type superpowers. No matter who gets in, they will not be able to escape easily!

Qin Ye secretly worked hard and built his own earth-type superpower wall on the outer edge of this area. The depth of this wall is definitely much deeper than the tunnel dug by Chang Xiande!

And after reaching a certain depth, his earthen wall spread all the way from the outer edge to the center, and quietly blocked Chang Xiande's way of escaping downward!

With the final move of the fourth-level wind power user, a huge invisible wind shield filled the sky and poured silently into the ground, leaving not a single gap!

We have really laid out a tight and inescapable dragnet!

Chang Xiande, who was underground, reacted very keenly to this action. Realizing that something was wrong, he took a deep look at Xu Dong, then gritted his teeth and pulled his arm with an evil look!

"Third brother! Big brother has never treated you badly! Today is your time to repay big brother. I'm sorry, brother!"

As soon as he finished speaking, he used all his strength to throw Xu Dong, who was still dazed, out of the cave without any explanation. The moment he let go, a fierce look flashed in his eyes. His base could not live without him, and a It doesn’t matter if you have half-hearted brothers or not!

Without any time to think, he stood on tiptoes, exerted force under his feet, and gradually began to spin rapidly. An incredible human drill suddenly plunged into the ground. It was surrounded above and blocked on all sides, so just keep going down!

Xu Dong, who was suddenly thrown up, was completely dumbfounded. His vision went from dim to dazzling in just a moment. He was fine just now, so why was he suddenly about to repay his elder brother's kindness with his own body?

He has been abandoned!

No! He was thrown up as a shield to divert attention!

"Brother! You are so cruel! Ouch!"