Chapter 457 - 458 - 459

Chapter 457 Black Jade’s reaction

The treasure that San Bengzi traveled thousands of miles to pursue was right in front of him, and Qiao Yi's curiosity suddenly aroused!

The temperature in the cave was obviously much higher. He simply took off his gloves and squatted down to check. The more he looked, the more familiar the color and texture of the stone became!

"Third brother, have you noticed anything? Why do I feel that this stone is somewhat similar to my black jade?"

Hearing this, Xiao Huaizhou also looked at it seriously, squatted down and used the light of a flashlight to identify it carefully, then shook his head slightly: "It's different from your black jade, but it should be the same material as the stone hanging on the Black Panther's neck. of!"

As he spoke, he reached out and rubbed the depression, and then said: "If my guess is correct, the rocks fell here, and they should be a whole!"

Qiao Yi was shocked when he heard this, "Really? Did that stone come from here?"

Qiao Yi said, and touched the depression, and suddenly realized, "It turns out to be like this. The stone does have a slight curvature, and the shape matches the depression! It is really one piece!"

Xiao Huaizhou nodded: "That's true!"

At this point, Qiao Yi also wanted to understand a question: "No wonder Xiaobai is so excited. He is very familiar with the energy carried on this stone! There is also San Bengzi. The energy on that stone is similar to San Bengzi's." The energy is the same, does that mean that the evolution of Sanbenzi must be closely related to this stone?"

Xiao Huaizhou also speculated about this: "There were many large ski resorts near Zama Peak, and all kinds of tourists could be received. San Bengzi either lived nearby, or came here to ski with the original owner. It happened to be When the apocalypse breaks out, it wanders here, and it is very likely that it will mutate and evolve under the influence of this strange stone!"

"It seems that this is the only way to explain it!"

Qiao Yi is not entangled in this. The mutation of Sanbenzi is tailor-made for him. Seeing that he is a money man, God sent Sanbenzi, which can attract zombies to obtain the crystal core, to his door. He is really treated well. !

Thinking of something, he still took out the black jade hanging around his neck with great effort, held it in one hand and compared it with the stone: "But, does it really have nothing to do with the black jade?"

The energy of black jade has the effect of purifying zombie viruses, and this stone obviously has the energy to attract zombies. It seems that they are two extremes that are mutually reinforcing and incompatible!

Qiao Yi had to boldly guess that black jade was the existence that restricted that special energy!

Regarding Qiao Yi's question, Xiao Huaizhou also thought about it, but his focus was on the source of the zombie virus: "Since the outbreak of the zombie virus, humans have never been able to find the source. Maybe they didn't look in the right direction from the beginning. !”

No one knows where the first infected person came from. The outbreak was a disaster. By the time the survivors finally recovered and had enough energy to trace the source, the world had changed drastically and there was no way to start!

The only thing scientific researchers can do is to find answers from zombies, but the efficiency of such exploration can be imagined!

Qiao Yi found out at once, and then turned his attention to the black stone again, and said thoughtfully: "Does that mean that this stone is the source of the zombie virus? The virus was released because of an accidental drop of a piece. It took two years." After a while, the virus is exhausted, and only this container containing special energy is left!"