Chapter 213 The most poisonous thing is Xu Meiyun

Xiao Lifeng told Xu Meiyun to roll up her bedroll and roll out of his general's mansion. Xiao Lifeng's words were decisive and ruthless. He waited here early in the morning just to clean up the house. This woman has been acting like a monster in his house for long enough!

Not only did he talk about the random gossip at home, he actually dared to slander the Xiao family in front of the Xiao family's residence. His father was already saving face for him by not stepping up to correct them. He had to deal with the people in the General's Mansion himself!

Xiao Lifeng was rarely satisfied with his wife's performance. If her slap hadn't saved her a chance, he would have just let them go!

After hearing Xiao Lifeng's words, Xu Meiyun was almost dumbfounded on the spot. His brother-in-law actually told her to get lost!

Xu Meihui was stunned for a moment after hearing this. After she came to her senses, she couldn't help walking to Xiao Lifeng and asked him anxiously: "Old Xiao, did I hear you right? Did you just say that you wanted to drive Xiaoyun away? I already said that to her and even beat her. She, she will pay attention to it in the future! There’s no need to chase people away!”

Except for his gloomy face, Xiao Lifeng had no other emotions. Seeing that the two of her were very surprised, he didn't mind saying it again: "This is the Xiao family, and people with foreign surnames who have different intentions are not tolerated! The Wan family fell in love, and for Mrs. Wan'er, I, the General Mansion, took care of my family and kindheartedness and took you in, and I am confident that I have done my best to benevolent and righteous. On the contrary, you have always been hostile to the Xiao family and slandered me in every possible way. If I keep you here, I am afraid that you, the white-eyed wolf, will bite you back in the end. Where is the family’s face!”

"Old Xiao! It's not that serious! She has already learned a lesson..."

"Madam, don't be stupid. You take care of her as your own sister, but she may not take you seriously. In the circle of ladies in B City, I'm afraid that the little secrets in our family have long been used by her as a bargaining chip. It’s just fun! It’s a shame that you follow her around every day and use yourself as a target!”

Xiao Lifeng stopped Xu Meihui's continued persuasion. Xu Meiyun never said anything good about the Xiao family outside. This matter not only spread among the ladies' circle, but was also no secret in the ears of the leaders of various forces.

Especially after the fall of the Wan family, Xu Meiyun even put all the blame on the Xiao family. She did not care about the good things of the Xiao family, but was supported by the Xiao family, making the Xiao family a fool who was talked about and laughed at!

This has been carried for a long time. It’s time to throw away the burden and correct the past. If the Xiao family is not good, then don’t have anything to do with the Xiao family!

"Let's go! You, Mrs. Er, won't be left without a penny, right? I believe that with your ability, you can live a good life without the Xiao family!"

"Old Xiao!" Xu Meihui stamped her feet anxiously. She knew her husband best and did not say harsh words easily, but once she said it, even ten mules would not be able to pull him back!

She hurriedly turned to her sister and tried to persuade her: "Xiaoyun! Apologize quickly! What will happen if you leave here? Apologize!"

Xu Meiyun's thoughts had calmed down at this time. She heard clearly and saw clearly that Xiao Lifeng in front of her no longer left any room for her, hum! Aren't you just leaving? OK! Think she's happy to stay?

"Xiao! There's no need for you to chase people away. What's so good about a big, cold house? I've got enough room for you! Who cares? Just leave! Who's afraid of who?"