Chapter 445 - 446 - 447

Chapter 445 The contest begins

Qi Delong felt that he was fully prepared, just waiting for the prey to come to his door!

However, the person they sent to confirm the news never came back. The second group of people set off soon, but the result was that there was still no sign of coming back!

Realizing that something was wrong, before the third group of people were sent out, Qi Delong stopped them: "Forget it, don't go! If you go again, you will be killed!"

Qi Dongqiang was a little confused: "Dad, what do you mean? Don't you go and urge me?"

Qi Delong prides himself on being smart and wise, but he never expected that his son did not inherit his excellent genes. His IQ was simply not enough, and he did not notice such an obvious thing!

Staring at him with hatred, Qi Delong angrily scolded him: "Urge! Why are you urging? Who are you going to urge?"

Qi Dongqiang opened his mouth: "Dad, you mean they directly confronted those two guys and were killed by...?"

"L city is so big, even if you ask God, you have already arrived. Son, let's go! Today we have met our opponent!"

As Qi Delong spoke, he went downstairs from the hidden room to the street. He didn't find anything strange in the room just now, but as soon as he came out, he discovered a problem!

The boys who were chasing the trapped people on the street just now all fell to the ground with water!

Qi Delong firmly believed that his people were not so useless that they would fall down from exhaustion after just two laps on the street!

This was a sneak attack!

It was still right under his nose!

"what happened?"

Qi Dongqiang took a step forward and kicked a man who was face down. The wound on the man's neck suddenly burst open, and blood gushed out!

"I'll go! What's going on!"

Qi Dongqiang was quite shocked. He resisted the temptation to retreat and looked back at his father, "Dead?"

Qi Delong had already seen it, and not one of them should have died, but all of them. He did not speak, but squatted down and carefully inspected the wound!

It was flat and as thin as a hair. It was obviously cut by some special sharp blade. But how did the attacker manage to prevent the wound from bleeding immediately after killing?

Just as he was thinking about it, there seemed to be an undetectable sound. He raised his eyes and saw that there was blood flowing out from under the bodies of the boys who had fallen to the ground, and there was nothing strange about them just now!

Qi Delong: ...This is a clear show of authority!

At this time, Qi Dongqiang seemed to have discovered some secret, and said excitedly: "Dad, this must be the work of the wind power user. Look, it looks like the wound on my arm!"

The wound on his arm had healed to some extent, but there was still a bright bloody scar. Qi Delong lowered his eyes and glanced at it, but he didn't say whether it looked like them or not. There were just two outsiders, so there was no need to guess. Who did it?

"Be careful!"

He pulled his son and looked around cautiously. It seemed that the two people had already arrived uninvited!

When Qi Dongqiang heard this, he immediately panicked and raised his hand to call all the brothers who were ambushing nearby: "Everyone! Come out and be on guard!"