Chapter 208 Zhang Shumian's conspiracy

Chen Younian stood in the crowd, with a small supernatural ball secretly condensed in the palm of his long sleeve. He was waiting for an opportunity, an opportunity to help Hong Yanyan win!

Seeing the thorn cage imprisoning Qiao Yi suddenly taking shape, he felt that the time had come. As long as he let his supernatural ball sneak in quietly, he could make a sudden attack on him under the cover of thorns. Even if he couldn't burn him to death on the spot, he would still be able to make a surprise attack. He could lose the advantage in this competition due to high temperature burns!

Coupled with the effect of Hong Yanyan's thorn cage, it couldn't be easier to defeat Qiao Yi!

But just when he was about to release his superpower, his arm was suddenly held down hard and he couldn't move. Chen Younian was shocked. He looked up and blurted out: "Mr. Cai?"

"Did the man named Hong ask you to come here?" Cai Jincheng didn't talk nonsense to him. He pulled him to a slightly remote corner and directly questioned the person behind the scenes.

"Yes, Mr. Cai wants to stop me?"

"You can't touch him!"

Chen Younian glanced at the arena and asked uncertainly: "Mr. Cai can't bear to part with Qiao Yi?"

As if being guessed, Cai Jincheng did not answer his question directly, but gave him three reasons not to take action: "First, Xiao Huaizhou is here, your tricks are useless! Second, there is no need to be criticized for this." Take advantage of Changbo! Thirdly, Xiang Lanfeng is at the scene. If you take action, don’t even think about leaving here! Think about it yourself!”

After he finished speaking, he let go decisively, and finally warned in a deep voice: "If you die here, you will never be able to get close to Hong Changbo! Remember your identity, if I were you, I would leave here now!"

While they were hiding in the dark and whispering, there was a sudden explosion on the stage, and Cai Jincheng was stunned on the spot. The dangerous cage was broken, and Qiao Yi was completely fine!

Upon seeing this, Chen Younian silently took back the power ball in his hand, leaving the words "I'll think of a way!" and left in a hurry. Regardless of whether Cai Jincheng was right or not, it was really inappropriate to attack Qiao Yi at this time. The originally weak man The deceitful Master Qiao has long been reborn, incomparable to anyone else!

It's no small thing to go wrong here! No matter how worthless his life is, it cannot be lost here!

As for the mayor's daughter, Chen Younian didn't believe that he would entrust his daughter's life and death in the hands of a stranger!

At this time, Cai Jincheng didn't pay attention to what Chen Younian said or when he left. He only had eyes for Qiao Yi, who was calm and confident in the face of danger.

Soon, like everyone present, he was so shocked that he forgot to breathe when the black snake suddenly appeared behind Hong Yanyan and continued to grow in size. It turned out that it was Qiao Yi's trump card!

Ren Na Hong Yanyan has a trump card that no amount of canes can match!

And the killer bit Hong Yanyan without hesitation, quickly, accurately, and harshly, and then left the scene without any hesitation!

When Hong Yanyan's body fell softly and fell, the still time seemed to be spinning again, and everyone exclaimed!

"He was poisoned and died!"

"What nonsense are you talking about! He's not dead! Isn't he still breathing?"

"It's convulsing! Is it going to end?" someone was worried.

"Mayor Hong is so big-hearted that he won't take care of it?"

"Tch! Mayor Hong wants to save face and won't get involved in this secret matter!"

"Don't be afraid! Boss Youxiang, anyone can die here. It can't be the mayor's daughter. Just wait and see!" The person who spoke was a smart man.

Xiang Lanfeng, who was in the VIP seat of the grandstand, winked at the manager. Seeing that he accepted the order and left, he turned his attention to the ring. He was surprised that the two top forces in City B were so calm. Got a handful.

The Xiao family's confidence comes from Xiao Huaizhou, who is always as stable as Mount Tai, but what about Hong Changbo? Where does the confidence come from? No matter how evil his daughter is, she can't beat that grandson of the Xiao family!

Just when he was puzzled, something terrible seemed to happen in the ring. After he saw the situation clearly, he cursed in a low voice: "Fuck! I knew Hong Changbo wouldn't be so honest. !”

Talking back to the ring, Qiao Yi walked slowly towards Hong Yanyan who fell to the ground, bent slightly to look at her, and confirmed with her rather irritatingly: "How is it? You lost with one move, so from now on, Just put away those thoughts that you shouldn’t have! People who think about people who shouldn’t think about you must pay the price! I’m sorry, you, Hong Yanyan, can no longer bloom brilliantly here!”

"woo woo woo woo!"

The only thing that responded to him was Hong Yanyan's unspeakable sobs, her whole body twitching, and her nose and tears a lot. Qiao Yi was really right, and Hong Yanyan cried! She cried miserably!

After that, Qiao Yi stood up straight, turned to look at his third brother and waved his hands happily, "I won!"

And where he didn't notice, a pair of pale hands quietly touched the ring. Just when Qiao Yi turned around, a huge burst of coldness suddenly spurted out, and several sharp ice picks suddenly sprang out from Qiao Yi. The soles of Yi's feet are impacted by the impact!

"careful!"

At the same time as Xiao Huaizhou's voice sounded, Qiao Yi also noticed something abnormal under his feet. He suddenly turned somersault backwards and avoided the raised ice picks. He looked back in surprise and saw that many ice picks appeared one after another. He had another one. After flipping and jumping, his third brother took him flying into the air!

After this move, the crowd in the audience who recovered from the shock suddenly became confused. This was a sneak attack!

No one wanted to be involved in the sneak attack on the Xiao family, so they subconsciously retreated to avoid suspicion!

Zhang Shumian, who was hiding in the crowd, began to tremble uncontrollably. He was just a little bit close to succeeding. His newly mutated superpower was indeed unreliable. He couldn't use it so quickly! And after using it, I started to feel cold again! hateful!

In mid-air, Xiao Huaizhou carefully examined Qiao Yi and asked softly: "How are you? Are you injured?"

"No! It's in that direction, don't let them go!"

Qiao Yi simply replied, and then turned his gaze to the crowded crowd. He could feel that the faint breath was still there, and he couldn't let him slip away like that!

Hearing what he said, Xiao Huaizhou's ice-cold eyes turned dark, and he heard his voice carried by the wind with anger: "Xiang Lanfeng! If anyone escapes from you tonight, I will... tear you apart. The place!”

He expressed his position in a stern voice, and there was an uproar immediately!

The third young master of the Xiao family was furious, and the fourth-level powerhouse broke out, causing a huge mess in just a matter of minutes!

At the VIP table, Xiang Lanfeng, who was called by name, immediately cursed: "You damn Hong Changbo! When I catch him, I have to chop him into pieces and feed them to you myself! I found such an unreliable person. !”

"Seal! Come here immediately! Seal all the exits for me! Don't even let a fly go! I also want to see who dares to tamper with my territory!"

As soon as the dark field manager came back from taking the serum, he received the order to close the door. He hurriedly handed the serum to one of his men to rescue Hong Yanyan, and he trotted over to make arrangements. Gods were fighting, and little devils were suffering. Who were they in the way? ?

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com