Chapter 366 - 367 - 368

Chapter 366: Zombies suddenly appear during the day

Qiao Zhenhang was too lazy to care about his eldest brother and his son. He took a deep look at Qiao Yi, then scanned the high wall city gate in front of him, as well as the mutated plants that he had been curious about but had no chance to observe carefully, and then he sighed and turned towards himself The convoy is leaving!

What's the use of being greedy?

After all, it has nothing to do with the Qiao family!

Unexpectedly, their reunion after many years would actually be the farewell between their uncle and nephew!

The people who were once abandoned by the Qiao family now abandon the Qiao family with such a decisive attitude!

Behind him came Qiao Zhenyu's hysterical curses and howls of pain. At this point, he, the eldest brother, still had the courage to yell and scream, even if he didn't accept it!

And that Qiao Yin, I don’t know if he was exposed to have a guilty conscience or was really frightened. He was dragged out by two soldiers with his arms raised. His previous elegance and calmness were gone!

Qiao Zhenhang couldn't help but feel sad!

The most promising member of the Qiao family was pushed out abruptly! What future does the Qiao family have?

When passing by the RV, there were the same sounds of crying and cursing inside. His sister-in-law came to her senses again, scolded Qiao Yi sharply, and did not forget to greet the ancestors of their Qiao family with foul words. Zong!

If he hadn't considered that Qiao Xin might be changing clothes, he would have gone up and slapped her. He, the head of the family, was not dead yet, and with such an expression, not to mention Qiao Yi becoming more resentful when he saw it, he even felt angry when he saw her. My teeth are itching with anger!

This woman really can't compare with his first wife's sister-in-law!

"Everyone! Retract the team immediately and return to the camp!"

Without leaving an angry word, he returned to his car without looking back, turned around and left without any hesitation!

He doesn't have the strength to go against the Xiao family, and the oil field is basically out of business. Every second he delays will cost him more money. He has to stop the loss in time, and he has to break camp and return to the imperial capital as soon as possible!

Qiao Yi didn't recognize him, and the Xiao family didn't do anything to him, but he was always feeling uneasy. The man who was originally full of confidence was now filled with annoyance and regret!

He shouldn't have brought Qiao Yin out, he shouldn't have agreed to let him go to City B, and he shouldn't have left enough manpower for his elder brother to help him successfully leave the imperial capital!

Maybe then things wouldn't be so bad!

The father and son who were thrown out of Luca saw Qiao Zhenhang's car speeding away, and their yells and curses stopped immediately!

The dignified head of the Qiao family just abandoned them and left, so what was he doing in such a hurry?

The two helped each other back to the RV, and hurriedly chased him out without daring to stay any longer!

Lest Qiao Yi regret it and send someone to detain them again!

Today they finally saw that Qiao Yi really held a grudge and was really hard-hearted and unfeeling!

The doctor accompanying the team had just finished examining Qiao Xin and shook his head helplessly, "It's better to return to the imperial capital as soon as possible. At least there will be more supplies there and Miss Qiao can live more comfortably!"