Chapter 433 - 434 - 435

Chapter 433: From now on, no one will have to be spoiled

After receiving Qiao Yi's instructions, Yang Lidong rushed back to the base with his baby without even stopping. He couldn't leave without leaving. He felt that his hands were stiff and he had to get rid of it as soon as possible!

It's okay to urinate, but what if you pee again later?

He still wanted to go back and have a full meal, his appetite couldn't be ruined like this!

"Third brother, don't you object to what I do?"

When Qiao Yi saw the big one carrying the little one down the city wall, he turned around and asked his third brother, who was also the enemy's posthumous son after all. He just made the decision and accepted it without asking his third brother's opinion in advance.

"Against what?"

"Keep the child!"

"Isn't that the plan to leave the mother and leave the son behind?"

"Hey! That's right, my brain was also damaged!" Qiao Yi felt that he was so stupid. Now that everyone in the Changqing Base has been killed, there is only one poor child left who was thrown into the mud pit by his own mother. How could his third brother disagree!

Moreover, if he hadn't been worried about this little guy, his third brother would have killed him long after Na Yue Yingchun roared for the first time!

"It's not broken! It's well arranged!"

Xiao Huaizhou rubbed the back of his head and smiled warmly.

"Ahem!"

Qin Ye coughed softly against his lips, glanced at the soldiers who had calmed down and were in their respective positions, and had to remind them: "Well, you two, since the people have been dealt with, I will send people out. Let’s collect things! Are the vehicles and supplies going to be transported back to the base? Also, can the three-layer mud cage below be dismantled?”

After hearing this, Qiao Yi looked outside the city and raised his eyebrows: "Really, I made a small fortune for nothing, and also earned the future of mankind! Today's trip is not in vain!"

Unexpectedly, they just came to maintain the magic circle and explain the work arrangements, and then they easily wiped out the bandits who came to the door. The supplies were just trivial, mainly because they got six artillery pieces for nothing!

"I think your cage is well built, why not just keep it, maybe it will be of great use someday!"

Qiao Yi watched the three-story cage being built with his own eyes. Although they were all made from local materials, their solidity was truly extraordinary, so he just left them in place for later use!

After all, no one can tell when another group of unsighted people will come to provoke them, so it would be good to follow this method and deal with the most playful ones!

"Okay! Keep it then! After all, it is also a masterpiece of my collaboration with Yang Lidong, and it is worth remembering!"

Qin Ye naturally had no objections. It was out of the way outside the city wall anyway, and he planned to take time to study it to see if there were any improvements. This would also make it easier for him to learn from each other's strengths when he cooperated with Yang Lidong again in the future!

"Just leave the supplies and vehicles here for backup! Then you can just compile the data and report it to Yao Fengchen!"

Xiao Huaizhou said quietly, after the oil field is built, supplies will also need to be allocated here. It is better to have a tower near the water, so as to save time and effort in going back and forth!