Chapter 319 Song Xiaoyu wants to build a women's army (2)

After the outbreak of the apocalypse, life was a luxury. Song Xiaoyu arrived at the Changqing base after many twists and turns. He originally thought that relying on the relationship between his parents and Chang Xiande, he could make ends meet and have a place to stay warm!

However, life is not something she can live peacefully just by accepting her fate!

Just because she was a woman, she was coveted by many people with bad intentions. If Chang Xiande had not harbored dirty thoughts towards her and protected her out of selfish motives, how could she have survived until now!

However, she would rather not have Chang Xiande protect her like this!

So, taking advantage of her position, Song Xiaoyu secretly accumulated crystal cores for herself and quietly practiced and upgraded. She knew that if she wanted to get rid of Chang Xiande's entanglement, she could only make herself stronger as soon as possible!

To this end, she has also met many like-minded people, such as Fu Xue and Teacher Chen, who are knowledgeable and principled people who are not afraid of power and survive hardships, which is admirable!

However, the cruel reality could not help her grow slowly. Chang Xiande suddenly thought of building a tomorrow's paradise specifically for fertility and reproduction!

To put it nicely, it is a grand cause for the future reproduction and reproduction of mankind. In fact, it does not directly regard women as reproductive tools!

As soon as the news came out, it caused a stir!

There are doubts and objections, but most of them are 100% support and approval. No matter how difficult the world is, most people still hope to leave their own descendants!

And these young girls with no family background have become the first choice targets of Tomorrowland. They were closely guarded before construction started, and they lost their freedom for a time!

Since the number of women needed was far from meeting the demand of the plan, Chang Xiande even used shameless means to encourage families who were struggling to make ends meet and sell or rent out their wives and daughters who were still fertile!

What's more, some lawless people saw business opportunities and started abducting and robbing women. Similar cases occurred frequently in some small bases near Changqing Base, and many families suffered from the separation of their spouses. !

Song Xiaoyu refused to agree to Chang Xiande's unreasonable request, so he was warned to be sent to Tomorrowland!

This forced her to speed up her practice, and after successfully breaking through to the third level, she worked with Teacher Chen and her husband Su Pingshan and other families of the trapped girls to design an escape plan!

Unfortunately, their plan was only half successful. Before the drug wore off, they only had time to rescue less than 200 people who were trapped in one place. When they fled with their families, they lost all their chances to stop the pursuers. And out of the man!

Don't be too miserable!

You can imagine how difficult it was for a group of women and children to escape!

Fortunately!

They met the Xiao family!

Not only did he save them and take them in, he also gave them the opportunity to kill their enemies!

After a few days, she has gained a deeper understanding of the Qingyu Peak Base. Although the family is in charge here, the people in power are not domineering. There are soldiers everywhere. They are strictly disciplined and extremely polite. There is no sense of oppression or being oppressed. The fear and fear of malicious coveting are all filled with a sense of security!