Chapter 387 - 388 - 389

Chapter 387 Changes

Qiao Yi had just finalized how to deal with the strong men in the Imperial Capital when a convoy came out of the city gate. If he looked carefully, it was the same team brought by his second uncle in the Imperial Capital!

Xiao Huaiqing asked in confusion: "What's going on? Are there any outsiders in the base?"

He only noticed the presence of some outsiders on the battlefield, not just outsiders, but also foreigners. He was curious and did not have time to ask about the situation. At this moment, another person came inside, which just reminded him.

Qiao Yi had nothing to hide. When his second brother asked, he told the truth: "The Qiao family in the Imperial Capital were driven here by zombies. The tide of zombies has subsided. Please leave!"

"It turns out to be the Qiao family, Xiaoyi, you..."

Xiao Huaiqing was very surprised. He knew exactly how the Qiao family treated Qiao Yi. He never thought that they would meet here at this time!

"We shouldn't save them, right?"

Qiao Yi took over the words before he finished.

Xiao Huaiqing was indignant and nodded without hesitation: "Ang! Doesn't it mean I shouldn't save you if I treat you like that?"

Xiao Lixun, who was on the side, had probably heard about what the Qiao family had done before and after, and he had long wanted to give Qiao Zhenyu a few punches to teach that scumbag who always gave up and always gave up.

But he was persuaded by Si Chengli in the end. Almost everything that happened at the East City Gate was reported to Mr. Xiao and General Xiao immediately. The Xiao family's hatred for the Qiao family will only become deeper, especially Qiao Zhenyu. The kind of master they would beat up whenever they saw him!

But considering that it was Qiao Yi's family after all, they, as the elders of the Xiao family, refrained from getting involved, hoping that Qiao Yi, who was the only contact between the two families, could make his own decision!

This is the greatest trust and support given to him by the Xiao family!

"Huai Qing, Xiao Yi has made his own decision on this matter, just trust him! Okay, let's do whatever we need to do! It's too hot, I can't stand it anymore!"

Xiao Lixun stopped Xiao Huaiqing's entanglement in time. He was a mess, so why did he care about the Qiao family!

"Son, you too, you've been here for a long time, why don't you let a little breeze blow you away!"

He looked at his son and complained. Feng Yi was amazing. He looked cold just standing there, unlike him and Xiao Huai who were so hot and sweating profusely early in the morning!

Hearing this, Qiao Yi, who was always surrounded by a small cool breeze, couldn't help but steal a glance at his third brother. He thought that everyone could benefit from this breeze, but it turned out that he was the only one favoring him!

With a slight curl of lips, Qiao Yi took out two bottles of ice-cold Coke from the space, stuffed one bottle into each of his second uncle and second brother, and changed the subject for his third brother: "Everyone has worked hard today! It's not early. , then everyone should hurry up and get busy! Otherwise, it will be even more troublesome if more people suffer from heat stroke!"

Qiao Yi's words make sense. After working hard all morning, all the people participating in the battle are very tired. Coupled with the high temperature exposure, they are most likely to suffer from heat stroke. If they are not affected by zombies, then being knocked down by the high temperature will be too much!