Chapter 442 - 443 - 444

Chapter 442 Crazy Luo Yunsheng

The man who was still crazy just now was standing in front of them seriously now. Although he looked a little embarrassed, the light in his eyes was not what a madman should have!

"Don't be nervous, I don't mean any harm!"

He spread his hands again to show that he was unarmed.

"What kind of superpower do you have?"

Xiao Huaizhou put away the wind blade that was about to take action at any time and asked him straight to the point.

The observation point they chose was on the top floor of a seven-story building. It was well hidden and easy to observe the situation below.

They flew up, but this person obviously didn't. There was no sound at all from the first floor to the top floor. Moreover, this person moved very quickly. Just now, he was running like crazy down below!

Now we are here in the blink of an eye!

Hearing Xiao Huaizhou ask, the man bit his lower lip, a little confused, then smiled, a little self-deprecating and said: "Well, to be honest, I don't know if this is a superpower, except for the light movements, there is nothing else." What an advantage! Perhaps, this is called Qinggong!"

Qiao Yi didn't feel the slightest murderous aura from this man, and he felt comfortable listening to him. He took a closer look at his dirty face. Although he couldn't see his specific appearance, he had an intuition that he must be handsome. Boy!

All in all, the impression is not bad!

"Who are you? How did you find us?"

Qiao Yi was curious about what he was doing, so he asked directly. If someone could sneak up on him quietly under his third brother's nose, he was a capable person anyway, and he really didn't have any malicious intent. Otherwise, he could have done it secretly!

"My name is Luo Yunsheng, I am from L City, and I discovered you by accident!"

As he spoke, he pointed to a pile of clutter in the corner of the room, "This is my... residence!"

He was not kept in captivity as food, but those people did not arrange a place for him, leaving him to wander outside and fend for himself.

He found this place to stay and piled the rags and quilts he collected into a small shelter that could keep him warm. Finally, he didn't freeze to death outside!

However, he had been locked up for the past two days because he offended that Qi Delong. He finally had a chance to escape today, and he was not willing to mess around with those people!

Moreover, it seems that they have other things to do, so they probably don’t have time to deal with this lunatic like him, so there is nothing wrong with him taking the opportunity to hide!

But, by coincidence, an uninvited guest came to his house!

Hearing the people inside saying that they wanted to save people but also kill people, he immediately saw hope, so he exposed his whereabouts and revealed his identity regardless of it!

No matter what the origins of these two people were, Luo Yunsheng thought, as long as they were willing to kill those beasts, it didn't matter if they were robbers and bandits!

Qiao Yi followed his gaze and saw that it was not unusual to see a pile of junk in an abandoned house, but what was strange was that there were no obvious footprints left on the dusty ground!

Otherwise, with his third brother's cautiousness, there is no way he wouldn't have discovered that someone was living here!

His eyes moved to Luo Yunsheng's feet, and then moved to his back. Qiao Yi almost gasped!