Chapter 206 Qiao Yi versus Hong Yanyan (3)

Heiye stared at his bright little eyes and charged forward excitedly. The snake's tail wrapped around the tip of the vine running towards Qiao Yi and wrapped around Hong Yanyan's arm. It circled her neck and shoulders and drove the long hair as she screamed. The thorny vines quickly wrapped around her body, and in the blink of an eye, the person who was only screaming in fear was tied up!

Its owner would really find things for it to do, either going out to catch zombies or kidnapping people for him. He didn't even have a day off during the promised vacation, and the loud voice in front of him was so confident. Through her It was so deep in her throat that she could almost see her stomach!

After binding the person, Hei Ye looked up at Qiao Yi and spat out the message. If you have anything to say, please tell me, it's not a rope!

ah! ah! ah!

Well! Well! Well!

Hong Yanyan's initial scream was reduced to a strange goose cry without daring to gasp, causing the entire audience to cover their ears involuntarily! It’s so ugly!

Hong Yanyan no longer dared to lower her head to look at the things on her body. She even forgot to take back her superpower vines!

All she knew was that she couldn't move if she was entangled by a snake! Don't resist with force!

"Qiao! You're cheating!" She tried to adjust her breathing and gritted her teeth to accuse.

"Ha!" Qiao Yi couldn't help but chuckle after hearing this, raised an eyebrow and looked at the green vines on her body, and asked: "I'm cheating, do you think everyone in this place doesn't have eyes? It came out from the palm of your hand. These are not the flowers you want to give me! I can’t bear this big gift!”

"Yes! It was Miss Yanyan who used the superpower first!" There was a discussion.

"Eh? I didn't seem to notice. Did you say before that you don't need powers?" Someone asked in question.

"It doesn't matter whether he said it or not, it's all been used now. The winner has been decided! It doesn't matter anymore!"

"What's going on with that snake? Master Qiao still has room? Can the snake be used as a whip?"

"It looks like a mutated snake at first glance, but it's just a little small, so it wouldn't be much use as a whip!" Some people said indifferently, mutated animals are not uncommon, only the powerful ones catch their eyes.

Hong Yanyan was silent for a long time. After the panic in her heart gradually subsided, she realized that she had indeed lost her composure just now!

She lowered her eyes and glanced at the small snake on her body. It was not much thicker than her own vine. It could be used as a whip rope. As for whether it was poisonous or not, she didn't mind taking a gamble!

At this moment, all dignity has been lost. Although winning and losing in secret situations is common, this time is different from the past. If she, Hong Yanyan, hadn't turned the tide, she might never be able to come in or out of this place again!

Thinking of this, she immediately made up her mind and said to Qiao Yi: "I said I have a trick. Everyone here knows that my trick is the vine in my hand! You are quite unexpected. It turns out to be a space superpower, and there is such a thing - a mutated little snake? However, I was really startled by its sudden appearance just now, and my failure to react gave you a chance, but this does not prove that you won!"

The second part of her sentence was filled with obvious contempt. The space power itself was not a combat power. In addition, it was impossible for her to take a high look at such a little black snake that could be hidden in a sleeve. , her mistake can only be attributed to the little snake that scared her!

"Yo! I understand, you want to be open and spank, right? OK! I agree, just because I don't make you cry now doesn't mean I won't make you cry later, think about it clearly!"

Qiao Yi had long expected that she would do something like this, and her boxing and kicking skills were just like that. Hong Yanyan insisted on not giving up, and she just had an opportunistic idea. She didn't need special powers to fight with his third brother, so it was natural to fight him. I won’t give up my abilities voluntarily!

If he hadn't asked Hei Ye to prepare and be on guard in advance, he might actually have been attacked. Of course, with his third brother here, even if he wasn't on guard, the vine might not be able to hurt him, but after all, he was not willing to let her If she succeeds, it doesn't matter if Hei Ye scares her, at least she will show off her ugly behavior!

Hong Yanyan tilted her head to one side and shouted unbearably: "Stop talking so arrogantly! If you want to hit me, hit me and make her let go of me!"

Mr. Hei's head was so high that he stared at her in front of her and kept spitting out messages, so that she really didn't dare to look directly at him!

With a snap of his fingers, Hei Ye came down in response. As he left her feet, Hong Yanyan slowly retracted the vine wrapped around her, making her sigh in relief. Although the sharp thorns on it could not hurt her, But it still hurts the person who stabbed her. This is the first time she has suffered her own loss!

Seeing that the black snake was back in Qiao Yi's hands, Hong Yanyan looked sideways: "Are you sure you still want to use it as a whip?"

Touching Mr. Hei's head, Qiao Yi smiled lightly: "Well! Not necessarily! After all, your trick is just vines, but my trump card is not the only one!"

"you!"

Hong Yanyan stared at him fiercely. This man had space, and he might be hiding something powerful. If so, she would become the passive one. No, she wouldn't agree!

"Qiao Yi, since our trump cards have been revealed, let's decide the outcome with one move!"

Hong Yanyan immediately proposed a quick solution. She was already mentally prepared. The little snake was nothing. She just had to be careful and guard against it. After one move, Qiao Yi would release some more without counting. Got it!

Qiao Yi nodded happily: "Okay! That's it! Win or lose with one move!"

They spoke easily, but the audience couldn't remain silent.

Zhao Kuiwen got excited again, grabbed Sun Tengfei's arm and said: "One move will determine victory or defeat! What should I do? No matter whether he wins or not, I like this kid more and more, he is so courageous! What if I treat him to a drink? Can he agree to coffee?"

Sun Tengfei opened his paws with a grin, and responded to him with great disgust: "Look at your potential! Drinking coffee? Why don't you go directly to the Xiao family to propose marriage? I have to call you "Dad" if you have a relationship with the Xiao family!"

Zhao Kuiwen opened his mouth wide: "Oh my God! How dare you think about it! Ouch! It hurts so much!"

As he was talking, he suddenly felt a pain in his mouth. When he reached out to touch it, he touched a hand full of blood. He was suddenly shocked to realize that there was a split in the corner of his lip!

"I, I..." Zhao Kuiwen covered his mouth and looked around resentfully. After meeting a pair of deep and cold eyes, he shut his mouth. His utterance was heard by Mr. Xiao. He couldn't mess with that person. rise!

Sun Tengfei turned his head away with a stiff smile. He could already feel a sinister wind swirling around him. He had better watch the game honestly! Talking too much never ends well!

Xiao Huaizhou looked away indifferently. Those who dared to think about him had really suffered enough. This lesson was taken lightly!

Seeing that Qiao Yi agreed, Hong Yanyan seemed relieved. With a flick of her hands, two thick and tough vines flew out first and rolled towards Qiao Yi!

"go!"

Qiao Yi sideways dodged a flying vine and raised his hand for Master Hei to catch another one. But when he wanted to move again the next second, he noticed something strange. His feet were entangled!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com

After The End of the World, The Whole World Want to Come and Seek Refuge With Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें