Chapter 287 Come to ask for help

At dawn the next day, Xiao Huaiming got up and went down the mountain. His destination was the military hospital. Before going to the cemetery, he had to check on the condition of Teacher Chen. He kept saying that there were signs of premature labor, but whether he was still alive or not. He still has to confirm it!

Later, when I go to the cemetery and talk to Song Xiaoyu, he will be able to explain something to me.

However, an emergency notification suddenly came from the direction of the North City Gate, stopping him halfway.

The correspondent hurriedly saluted him and reported hurriedly: "Report, young master! A group of women and children suddenly ran outside the North City Gate, saying they were looking for you to save their lives! It seems to be very urgent!"

Hearing this, Xiao Huaiming looked stern and asked in surprise: "Women and children? Are they coming from the north? Help? Whose life should I save?"

Upon hearing the situation, Xiao Huaiming's first instinct was that Song Xiaoyu would bring someone here to ask for help, but how could it happen so suddenly?

"They came from the north. They are all in a very embarrassed state. Some people are shouting anxiously for you to go and save your wife!"

The correspondent scratched the back of his head and recalled the anxious plea for help from the woman under the city wall. The guard was questioning her normally. She was so anxious that she could not explain clearly. She could only beg and stomp her feet. Later, she even yelled at them, telling the man named Xiao Huaiming to hurry up. Go save someone, otherwise his wife will be snatched away!

This is great!

Someone dared to snatch their eldest son's wife, and the city wall guards almost rushed out to save them!

But then I thought about it and realized, it's not right! Their eldest son is a pure nobleman who has been single for thirty years. Where did he get his wife?

A bunch of liars!

But when they exposed the woman's conspiracy in disbelief and drove her away without mercy, the woman below suddenly threw a few big cocklebur seeds!

"If we are telling the truth, take this to Xiao Huaiming to see! That is their token of love! It is urgent! It will be too late if you don't go!"

After saying this, the woman led the group of women and children to jump into several large pits dug by the Third Young Master and hide in them!

This is really... throwing yourself into a trap and being so good at finding places to hide!

Thinking of this, the correspondent quickly grabbed a sharp thorn from his backpack and took out a prickly cocklebur to show to Xiao Huaiming: "Young Master! She said this is your token of love! When you see it, knew!"

It was ridiculous to use this prickly head as a token of love. Originally, they were even less willing to believe it, but thinking of their eldest son's superpower, the guards became alert again!

Their eldest son has cocklebur. Is it really a token of love given by their eldest son?

Seeing Xanthium, no one dared to delay any longer, so they immediately sent someone to deliver a message to their eldest son! The eldest mistress is related to the future of the Xiao family. If you don't believe it, you have to take revenge!

I don't know how his subordinates thought about this token of love in the opposite direction. With just one glance, Xiao Huaiming recognized the cocklebur seed. If it wasn't Song Xiaoyu's, who else could it be?

"Song Xiaoyu!"

Xiao Huaiming blurted out, having no time to think about how Song Xiaoyu became his wife, and no time to study this so-called love token!