Chapter 242 Xu Meiyun comes to the door

The courtyard of the Xiao family's residence.

Xu Meihui asked people to carefully put the prepared meals and clothes in the car. Her husband and son had been busy at the military headquarters for several days and had not returned. She was really worried, so she specially prepared things and went to take a look.

Lao Mo opened the car door for her at the side, but still asked worriedly: "Does Madam have to go and deliver it in person? I can just deliver it for Madam! There is a chaos outside!"

Since the General's Mansion was burned down, their eldest lady has moved back to Xiao's Mansion. Xu was so stimulated that she suddenly became taciturn and never left the house. Today she finally asked him to help with preparations. The car was said to be going to the military headquarters to deliver some food and clothing to the uncle and young master.

In this regard, Mr. Xiao didn't say much. He just asked him to arrange for someone to follow him. Instead of being bored at home every day, it would be better for her to go out for a walk and see the world outside now. She might be able to figure out some things!

For people outside, life is a problem. She is well-fed, well-clothed, and doesn’t have to worry about her livelihood. What else is there to be depressed about?

"It doesn't matter! I can just go. You still have to take care of the old man, and we can't live without you at home!"

Xu Meihui declined politely. She had nothing to do every day. A heavy rain seemed to wake her up a lot. She had to do something to not be so panicked!

"Okay! Then please pay attention to your safety!"

"Well, I'm leaving!"

Just as Xu Meihui was about to bend down and sit in the car, a slightly trembling call suddenly came from the open door: "Sister!"

This familiar call made Xu Meihui freeze on the spot. The painful and suppressed emotions of the past few days were instantly brought out. The person who abandoned her and wanted to kill her actually appeared at this time!

"sister!"

Xu Meiyun over there saw that she didn't respond, so she yelled again unwillingly. She was now hot and dizzy, and it was her limit to insist on finding this place.

Just the day before, she was playing cards with her poker friends. Unexpectedly, the emergency warning sounded in the middle of the game. The poker friends dispersed nervously. Those who should go home went to the shelter.

After she left the General's Mansion, she moved directly into a hotel. Relying on her previous savings and the belongings given by her sister, she was able to live well in a short period of time, but she was a card addict. Finally, I couldn't bear the loneliness and entered the card game again.

After the alarm sounded, her first reaction was to go back to the hotel. All her belongings were left there, and she had to go back to take refuge if she wanted to!

But she never thought that the street was too chaotic and her way back was not smooth. She was almost carried in the opposite direction by a crowd of people. When she finally staggered to her destination, the heavy rain fell, and she It happened to be captured by the rain!

At first she didn't mind being caught in the rain. She went back, counted her money, and settled in her room to wait for the rain to stop. But at night, she felt something was wrong. Her whole body ached so much that she couldn't afford any painkillers. effect!

She couldn't bear it anymore, so she took out a lot of crystal cores and asked the hotel owner to send her to the hospital. But when she got to the hospital, she was stunned. The hospital was already overcrowded, and most of them had symptoms like hers!