Chapter 316 Dealing with Chang Xiande

Xiao Huaizhou blocked Chang Xiande's retreat with just one sentence. While Chang Xiande was shocked, he was also puzzled to understand how the Xuanhua Oilfield, which had been abandoned for a long time and had no owner, suddenly became the Qingyu Peak Base. Oil field!

What about his camp?

What about the experts and brothers in the camp?

He suddenly had a terrible thought: Zhang Limin was not killed by them at all, but sold himself to survive! Tell the story about the oil field!

No no no! At that time, Zhang Peng was still in his hands, and Zhang Limin was determined not to betray him, that is, they would chase him to his base camp!

oops! That plant-type superpower is a scourge! Why did I lose my mind and tie him up? Otherwise, where would such a big disaster come from?

This time we came out and it was really a waste of both people and money! Where can he go to cry?

Also, what about those people from the Imperial Capital? So arrogantly fighting for territory with yourself, armed to the teeth, and giving up the oil field to others so easily?

Totally unreasonable!

Still let this fifth-level superpower be wiped out by the group!

"What's going on? Obviously..." He muttered something, as if he was just talking to himself, and his head shook unnaturally.

"Brother?" Xu Dong was flustered and felt that his eldest brother was about to get sick. He shouted at someone, but his body hid in a corner.

Chang Xiande seemed not to have heard Xu Dong's words. He just raised his head suddenly, looked straight at Xiao Huaizhou with fierce eyes, gritted his teeth and asked:

"Then you are determined to kill our brother?"

Chang Xiande could no longer think about the exposure of the oil field. The trump card for changing his life was suddenly taken away. He seemed to have heard the news of his own death from Xiao Huaizhou's tone!

"No, I don't want it!"

Xiao Huaizhou calmly denied what he said, then turned aside to make way, then looked at him as if he were looking at a dead person, and then said coldly: "They are the ones who want your life!"

"Ah? What do you mean?" Chang Xiande was puzzled. The only person he offended was the Xiao family. Who else would be more interested in his own miserable life!

The next second, under Chang Xiande's disbelieving gaze, a group of menacing... girls walked in!

"Song Xiaoyu! It's you again!" Chang Xiande exclaimed. He tried every means to capture the person he tortured. At this moment, he appeared in front of him dressed in splendor, with a slender rattan whip wrapped around his wrist. He could do it at any time. Beat it out!

"Uncle Chang! We meet again!" The leader, Song Xiaoyu, saw his appearance clearly. He was slightly startled at first, but then quickly regained his composure. He opened his red lips and said hello coolly.

Unexpectedly, a person who was usually so domineering and majestic would completely change his appearance in a few days, looking as miserable as a bereaved dog. She couldn't help but feel very happy!

Look how arrogant you are!

"What do you mean, Xiao? Leave me to these girls?" Chang Xiande's machismo suddenly came online. No matter how depressed he was, he didn't want to fall into the hands of a group of unlucky bitches. These people were originally You should be humble and crawl at his feet to please yourself!