Chapter 323 Someone is coming from City B (2)

Think about City B today. Without Xiao Jiajun, it seems to have lost its vitality. The heavy damage after the heavy rain has not been alleviated and repaired, and the government was paralyzed because of Hong Changbo's illness!

For a time, there was no government and no military management, the city became more decadent, and the people were in dire straits. On several occasions, they were almost overrun by small waves of zombies!

Thanks to the several buffer lines of defense left by the Xiao Jiajun at that time, otherwise, even if only one zombie was allowed into the city, it might become a disaster for City B!

If he hadn't taken over the jurisdiction of City B at the critical moment and directly taken over the leadership of City B, there might have been much chaos!

As for that good-for-nothing Hong Changbo, it’s good that he didn’t kill him in one fell swoop. He even expected to marry his disabled daughter Hong Yanyan to him, even as a second- or third-bedroom concubine!

There is only one goal. After recovering from the illness, he must return to the city government to take a job and jointly take charge of the huge city B with him!

What a beautiful thought! Do you think her girl is a fairy? You still have the nerve to trade with it!

Originally, he was somewhat interested in the supernatural group supported by Hong Changbo in Y City. Unfortunately, after his people went to inquire about it, they found out that the forces in Y City were also in chaos due to power disputes!

The situation is no better than in City B!

Hong Changbo has no qualifications for cooperation at all!

Besides, he, Cai Jincheng, had planned for a long time to replace Hong Changbo with the help of Chen Younian. How could he give away the power he had obtained?

Not to mention that he was unhappy, even Hong Changbo was no longer worthy of being the parent official of this city!

The Xiao family left so well!

Hong Changbo fell ill too soon!

Already a fourth-level powerhouse, he finally had the chance to make a complete comeback!

Without the army, he simply abolished the government as a decoration, and now replaced him with Cai Jincheng, the new city lord of City B!

There were many people who were dissatisfied, but as soon as his fourth-level identity was announced, no matter how happy they were, they all shrank their necks like quails and became mute!

Sure enough, in this world, strength has to speak for itself!

Just as he was thinking about it, a soft call suddenly came from behind him: "Brother Cai! So the Xiao family is here!"

He turned his head to look, and Qiao Yin had arrived beside him at some point. He also raised his head and sighed.

Looking at Qiao Yin, whose eyebrows and eyes were similar to Qiao Yi's, Cai Jincheng's heart suddenly softened for a moment, and he sighed in his heart, how great it would be if Qiao Yi could have such a good character as Qiao Yin!

He still remembered Qiao Yin's helpless look when he came to City B and couldn't find the Xiao family's military research institute. It made people feel so distressed to see him!