Chapter 248 Xu Meihui shows off her power

Two batches of special antipyretics and ability-blocking drugs were put online one after another. After being sent to the Military General Hospital, they were quickly notified of the discontinuation of production!

There are only two reasons. One is that there are not many raw materials left, and the Xiao family wants to leave room for themselves!

Second, the drugs distributed are far from meeting actual needs. Instead, the shortage of drugs has caused a series of problems, making people panic!

The supply of medicines in the hospital was cut off, and conflicts between doctors and patients occurred frequently. Someone soon transferred the source of the conflicts to the Xiao family's military research institute!

Suddenly, more and more people flocked to the Xiao family's residence and the Military Research Institute!

The third young master of the Xiao family and the mutant snake were stationed at the Military Research Institute, so they didn't make much noise, but the siege of the Xiao family's mansion was indeed more unexpected!

After receiving the news, when Xiao Lifeng hurried back with his wife and children, there were already a crowd of one or two thousand people surrounding the Xiao Mansion!

The soldiers of the city defense team quickly broke through the siege and rushed into the compound to support the bodyguards inside and prevent them from continuing to besiege the villa wantonly!

The fighting quickly stopped due to the intervention of the city defense team!

A bodyguard squeezed out from inside and conveyed Mr. Xiao's words to General Xiao: "General! The old man asked me to convey to you that everything is fine with him in the basement, and that you can go find him after settling the matter at hand!"

"good!"

Xiao Lifeng's worried heart was finally relieved. The Xiao Mansion was surrounded after all because of his negligence!

The rioting crowd fell into a brief silence after the military headquarters arrived, but soon became excited again!

If the leader inside doesn't come forward to speak, then this military boss must have real power!

Xu Meiyun, who had reached the extreme of madness, stood on the roof of the car and shouted: "I'm going to die! The Xiao family are all hypocrites and liars! I am the general's sister-in-law and he will not save me, let alone you guys who have no shit relationship." Where are the people? Don’t expect charity from them. If you want to survive, you have to rob! Go!”

"Since General Xiao is here, let's say something!"

"Yes! How much do you want to sell the medicine for? Make a price! I'm waiting for help!"

"That's right, aren't you just waiting for us to open our mouths and ask for the price by delaying the distribution of the medicine?"

There were constant sounds from the crowd, obviously setting the rhythm.

Xiao Lifeng turned a deaf ear to this, his eyes fell on Xu Meiyun on the roof of the car, and he smiled coldly: "I couldn't find it everywhere, I didn't expect you to come to the door yourself!"

Hearing this, Xu Meiyun stopped laughing wildly and shook her messy hair, revealing a pair of extremely sinister eyes. Then she gritted her teeth and said provocatively: "What? General Xiao still wants to kill me, a weak woman who is about to die, in public." Do you want to rectify the Fa? You, a grown man, have the nerve to say it!"

Looking at that crazy woman from a distance, Xu Meihui was extremely shocked. She was so vicious!

Not only did she burn down her general's mansion, but now she has destroyed her current home! And she provoked her man in front of so many people!