Chapter 270 The transaction ends and enters the space

No matter how unhappy San Bengzi was, the few ears of corn that he had hidden under his buttocks were quickly dragged away by the little rats!

Woof woof woof! I just said something hit my butt. It turns out you were trying to harm me! snort! Just wait and see!

Squeak, squeak, squeak! Stupid big guy! Black-hearted dog! The Rat King ignored its slap and raked, then moved back to the big hole with a curse!

Squeak, squeak, squeak! It looked at San Bengzi, and uttered a threatening warning sound in its mouth. "Take care of your dog's paws, and then dig through this king's underground palace, drag you into the hole and bury you!"

After saying the harsh words, it jumped down, and a panicked squeaking sound immediately sounded from the bottom of the deep hole, followed immediately by a dull sound of landing and a faint crashing sound!

Squeak, squeak, squeak! Why hide! You've had enough of life, right? Why don't you follow me? My crown has fallen off! How unreasonable!

After hearing this, Qiao Yi looked at his third brother with a suppressed smile and explained in a low voice: "Those mutated gray mice were afraid of being smashed to death by their queen, so they avoided it. The queen is angry!"

"Really? If something falls from a height, you should definitely avoid it!"

Xiao Huaizhou responded warmly. Seeing his baby smiling and having fun, he felt so cute that he couldn't help but slap his head again!

Squeak, squeak, squeak! The queen's roar came from below again, why are you so stunned! Why don't you hurry up and repair the king's palace! Also, I must keep an eye on these treasures of this king, especially the silly dog ​​above! The paws are not clean!

Ouch! San Bengzi's ears were pricked and he had heard it a long time ago. He dared to say that it was not clean. Can it be cleaned by digging the soil every day?

The dog couldn't bear it anymore. It immediately came to the entrance of the hole, turned its butt decisively, and dug up the soil with all four paws at the entrance of the hole!

mock up! I will make you unclean from beginning to end!

Zhizhi! Zhizhi! squeak……

Following its operations, no sound could be heard coming from the entrance of the cave!

Qiao Yi looked at San Bengzi speechlessly, and said kindly: "San Bengzi, that's enough! A good dog won't fight with rats, she's still a girl, so give in as you should!"

Woof woof woof! I just want to help it build its palace, so don’t think too badly of me, you shoveler! Also, where did the girl come from? Then it's obviously a gray mouse! What a vision!

Qiao Yi thought with dark thoughts, since when did Erha become so good at talking nonsense? When they can't see its vicious revenge?

Now that he has got the treasure and the unexpected harvest of five-color stones, Qiao Yi is too lazy to argue with it anymore, just be happy!

As long as it doesn't prevent him from collecting the treasure, San Bengzi can do whatever he wants. I believe that the Rat King will not give up and must teach him a lesson!

Sure enough, while he was squatting on the ground collecting stones, the pit became lively. Mutated rats kept popping up and provoking San Bengzi crazily, chirping non-stop, which was obviously not a good thing!

Seeing this, Qiao Yi unconsciously accelerated the speed of collecting things. They should leave this area as soon as possible, otherwise Qi San Bengzi's big ass suddenly came over!