Chapter 243 Rescue (1)

Xiao Huaizhou threw a barrier from a distance, blocking the first round of attacks by the Self-Defense Forces. When he and Qiao Yi flew down to the steps inside the barrier in front of everyone's attention, the crowd at the scene seemed to have realized what they had just done. The person in front was stopped!

Two powerful people are here!

"The third young master of the Xiao family is here!"

"Level 4 powerhouse! So many people didn't rush in! It's amazing!"

"Is this the time for you to praise someone? Where can you get medicine if you can't get in? You idiot!"

"What should we do? Once he comes, do we still have hope? If we don't take medicine, it will be too late!"

The panicked crowd was in chaos. The members of the Self-Defense Forces who got up one after another looked at Hong Changbo, who had just given the order, asking for instructions on what to do next.

Hong Changbo and several team leaders who were trapped in the barrier looked at each other. It was obvious that the barrier blocking people had not been removed because the owner stood still!

"Son, Xiao Yi, you are here!"

Si Chengli took the lead to come behind the two of them, put a hand on one of them's shoulders, and said hello happily.

The Military Research Institute had an extraordinary status for the Xiao family and could not suffer any losses. He had to respond to the news he had sent to the military department anyway. Unexpectedly, he directly welcomed the Xiao family's patron saint.

Qiao Yi looked at the crowd filling the courtyard, then looked at Si Chengli and Xiao Lixun, and asked with concern: "Uncle, second uncle, are you okay?"

Xiao Lixun blew into the muzzle of the raised gun, glanced sideways at Hong Changbo, and said with contempt: "What's the matter? If you're just a second late, I can drink blood to satisfy my greed with this gun!"

Si Chengli glanced at him helplessly and shook his head slightly: "Don't worry! We are fine! You guys arrived in time!"

Qiao Yi felt relieved and turned to look at Hong Changbo, who was on guard at the bottom of the stairs. He asked, seemingly unintentionally and somewhat ignorantly: "Is this the legendary mediocre mayor?"

"Pfft!" Xiao Lixun laughed without hesitation, and immediately pointed at Hong Changbo and gave the answer: "Yes! Xiao Yi is amazing! He identified the right person just based on the legend! His vision is so accurate! Mayor Hong Da It's not something that ordinary people can find if they are placed in a pile of people, it's too... ordinary!"

Si Chengli held back his laughter and poked him, reminding him in a low voice: "Okay! Stop talking!"

Qiao Yi nodded in agreement: "Well, being famous is not as good as meeting. Meeting is disappointing!"

Hong Changbo didn't expect that Xiao Huaizhou and his wife would not only ignore them when they arrived, but would also speak rudely to him. The whole family was making fun of him!

The secretary next to him couldn't help but reprimanded: "That's unreasonable! How can you insult our mayor like this? Are you so barbaric and rude that you are not afraid that we will find General Xiao? Too..."

Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by Hong Changbo. He looked at Qiao Yi with a smile, and then said angrily: "You are the child that the Xiao family just found, right? At a young age, you are To hurt others with his words, he must have lost his temper since he was a child!